~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Surprise your guests! Step outside of the box and offer your guests this unique cosmopolitan service. Latte 2 a Tea bring’s the specialty coffee house to you. An open bar for two hours allows guests to try as ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/21/11

Barney Character    

Looking for a barney to come to my granddaughers 1st b-day party in dyer, in, can you help?
Posted by kathy; updated 01/21/11

Looking For Justin Beiber Impersonator    

I am looking for a Justin Beiber impersonator for my daughters 7th birthday im may of 2011 please help i have looked all over the internet and it keeps redirecting me to youtube clips. PLEASE HELP! San Antonio , TX
Posted by Tina; updated 01/20/11

Princess Tiana Character Party    

My daughter turns 3 years old on March 5th and I am trying to plan in advance her Princess Tiana Party. I want a real Princess Tiana to come and spend the day with her. Please if anyone knows of anyone in Jacksonville, FL that does this at a reasonable price please let ...
Posted by Mayomi Watson; updated 01/20/11

Sample Debut Program And Script     (1 reply)

Kindly send a sample of a debut script program..thank you very much!
Posted by marife rodriguez; updated 01/20/11

Princess Tiana Character For 5yr Old B-Day     (2 replies)

I`ve been searching for a Princess Tiana character for my 5yr old birthday party for Nov. 20 ,2010. Please contact me via email asap. Thanking you in advance.
Posted by Stephanie Poole; updated 01/20/11

1st An 3rd Birthday Party    

I was wondering if there was a dora entertainer in toledo ohio that will cum to my kids birthday party in march
Posted by laria; updated 01/19/11

What To Do For A 3 Year Old's Birthday Party??     (5 replies)

We are having a birthday party for my daughter who will be 3 in August. She really likes to jump and slide and I thought about renting some kind of inflatable. The party will only be for about 2 1/2 3 hours so I don`t know if I need anything else to pass the time. We ...
Posted by C Narron; updated 01/19/11

BATMAN, SPIDERMAN, STAR WARS, IRONMAN-Redlands, CA    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/19/11

Grand Opening - Panache On Glass    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 01/19/11

Scooby Doo    

I am having a scooby doo theme birthday party for my son who is turning 4. Where I can get a scooby character to come...can anyone help? Cypress,TX
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/19/11

Fun Party I Deas For 13 Year Old Girls    

Well i am doing a mall scavenger hunt with a teen happy hour with drinks for adults without the alcohol of course. Then we are going to have like a spa and do manicures and pedicures! with facials!
Posted by basketball; updated 01/19/11

Need Hall For July Dance Party    

Looking for a school hall, gym, etc to hold a dance party for 200 people on July 9 2011. Need food facilities but no catering. Preferably central jersey close to train station.
Posted by gerry spanger; updated 01/20/11

Need Elmo Character For 1st Birthday    

Need Elmo Character for 1st Birthday in Edmonton, Alberta Canada in March
Posted by Zaheen; updated 01/20/11

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/18/11

Chaildren's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/18/11

Sweet 16 Candle Holder For Ceremony     (11 replies)

Hey Guys! I know this person that makes beautiful Personalized candle stand for 16 candles, or For any occasion. Email her at Vcruzado@att.net to get her webpage... Good luck! Tash
Posted by Tash; updated 01/18/11

Spiderman Impersonator    

I need a Spiderman Impersonator for my child`s 5th birthday party on Sunday January 23rd... Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you.
Posted by Kristen; updated 01/18/11

ALL Centerpieces 15% Off - Grand Opening Sale    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by PANACHE ON GLASS; updated 01/18/11

Hello Kitty    

I am looking for hello kitty rentals or people who come to ur party for my sisters lil girl we are in Ontario California..I nerd a location close to use and I can`t find any
Posted by caroline; updated 01/18/11

Dorra    

I was wondering where i can find someone who has a dora costume and is willing to dress up as dora at a little girls birthday. I live in mississippi
Posted by jenny; updated 01/18/11

Party Hall Rental Central New Jersey     (6 replies)

I`m looking for a hall rental to bring my own catering to in the Middlesex county area. Something like a VFW or Knights of Columbus, but a little nicer than the usual, you know? Not dirty or dingy. A nice place for my DD`s sweet 16. Any ideas?
Posted by YJ; updated 01/18/11

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/19/11

(¯'·._.·CUPCAKE WRAPPERS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk designer cupcake wrappers, cupcake wraps and cupcake bands, perfect for wedding cupcake cakes, birthday cupcake cakes and more at Koyal Wholesale. Wholesale cupcake supplies, wholesale cupcake stands, cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/19/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY OR EVENT    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY OR EVENT DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER REASONABLE RATES---LOOK UP ON THE WEB---DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL DON ANTHONY ENTERTAINMENT-- 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis ...
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 01/19/11