Elmo Character Rental In Austin, TX     (2 replies)

I am looking for an Elmo character for Hire in Austin, TX for my twins second birthday party.
Posted by Marci; updated 01/24/11

GRAND OPENING SALE    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by PANACHE ON GLASS; updated 01/24/11

ONE STOP PARTY BOX FOR BIRTHDAYS    

Tired of searching online for hours trying to come up with a theme for your childs birthday? Pulling your hair out because you cant find what your looking for? Are you too busy to pack the kids up in the car to drive around all day to the different stores looking for ...
Posted by Trish; updated 01/23/11

Birthday    

I am looking for princess Tiana for a birthday party in Brooklyn NY in Late March
Posted by Penny Meredith; updated 01/23/11

Clowns In Orange County    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/24/11

Balloon Twisters In Aneheim    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/24/11

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/22/11

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

We have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Making children happy for over 24 years with over 65,000 parties! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter starts off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle the ...

Hannah Montana Impersonator Look Alike Atl. GA    

Looking for the perfect Hannah Montana impersonator and look alike for your party? We at Look alikes and Characters Entertainment have just what your looking for! She so closely resembles Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus, you will have a hard time telling the difference! ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 01/22/11

Sesame Street Characters In Michigan    

I would like to know if there are any Sesame Street characters that can be hired for a party? I would like to give all three of my grandchildren a "Just because party" and I would like to hire between two or four characters. Please inform. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Rhonda; updated 01/22/11

Elephant Ride     (4 replies)

Looking for where to find a place where we can rent an elephant for a wedding
Posted by Interested; updated 01/22/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/23/11

Genuine Hawaiian Surfing Simulators    

Our Hawaiian made surfing simulators create an indoor surfing contest..no water or inflation required. We provide Video Surfing Simulators for events large and small these are some of our clients: Microsoft,Cisco,Nike,Corona,Hilton Hotels,US Army and Navy, Intel,CBS,...
Posted by Robin; updated 01/21/11

Disney Themes, NYC Themes, Shopping Themes & More!    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 01/21/11

Minnie Mouse Entertainer    

Hi, I need a minnie mouse character for my daughters birthday aprty in Miami, FL Please email me if you know of any Jeniifer009@gmail.com
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/21/11

Need Mickey Mouse Character For Sons First Birthday     (1 reply)

I`m looking for Mickey mouse character for sons first birthday i live in the glenolden pa area
Posted by jacqueline; updated 01/21/11

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (1 reply)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/21/11

Genuine Hawaiian Surfing Simulators    

Our Hawaiian made surfing simulators create an indoor surfing contest..no water or inflation required. We provide Video Surfing Simulators for events large and small these are some of our clients: Microsoft,Cisco,Nike,Corona,Hilton Hotels,US Army and Navy, Intel,CBS,...
Posted by Robin; updated 01/22/11

16th Son Birthday Party    

I want to have a club neon effect birthday party for my son who is 16. Does anyone have ideas ? so far I am using all red and silver balloons with LED lights that flicker inside and Black table linen. I had thought about some inflatable sofas around the tables.
Posted by jane; updated 01/22/11

**FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS Characters    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,Spiderman    

RAPUNZEL,SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...