RAPUNZEL, SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/10/11

***Faery Parties***    

A Faery Hunt offers parties with beautiful and magical fairy princesses, mermaids, funny trolls, fun gnomes and handsome princes to entertain and charm you. Enchanted parties and award-winning shows have been done on a scale as small as an individual party and as large ...
Posted by Auntie Angelica; updated 01/10/11

14th Birthday Ideas!!!    

Ok my 14th birthday is in March!! I dont have many ideas! But i want to have a sleepover. It cant be super expensive! I want it to be so fun because last year i had a party with family and friends then my mom took me and my bff to Gatlinburg!! No bowling!!
Posted by Anonymous; updated 01/09/11

Debut Script    

Pls. I need a debut script. I`ll be hosting an event next week. Thank you.
Posted by aline palayar; updated 01/09/11

Sweet 16    

Hi im turning 16 and im going to through a sweet 16 party i want to rent out like a club open doors i just dont know how to plan it and i need help finding a good club and also planners to help me plan and alzo if your a dresser i need help finding me a good wear and ...
Posted by dede; updated 01/10/11

*** MANZANITA BRANCHES - Wholesale Prices To Public ***    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. *** MANZANITA BRANCHES - Wholesale Prices to Public *** For wholesale manzanita trees ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/10/11

Servers & Bartenders Available    

After all the planning, preparing, shopping and cleaning, why not sit back and enjoy the party. We`ll help with prep work, serve the food and drinks, and do ALL of the clean up. Give us a call..you`ll be glad you did!! Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page ...
Posted by Gigi; updated 01/08/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/08/11

BARNEY MASCOT ENTERTAINER    

NEEDED BARNEY MASCOT/ENTERTAINER FOR A FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY OF BABY BOY IN MISHAWAKA, IN THANKS PLEASE POST YOUR CONTACT
Posted by jnet; updated 01/08/11

My Bithday.    

What am goin to do for my bday..... How much is limo renting....
Posted by maddi jackson; updated 01/08/11

11 Year Old Girl Birthday Party    

My birthday is in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to do HELP PLEASE
Posted by deja; updated 01/08/11

Transformers Bumblebee (movie) And G1 Ratchet Cars    

Having a Transformers Party or event? Why not have Bumblebee and Ratchet drive up for photo ops! We are owners of a replica Bumblebee from the latest movies and Ratchet from the G1 cartoon. Wouldn`t it be awesome when you are having a party and event ,everyone is ...
Posted by ratchet; updated 01/09/11

7th Birthday Program And Script     (1 reply)

Please help me make a program and script for my niece`s birthday on the 28th. Thanks.
Posted by eden; updated 01/09/11

Party In April?    

I need help finding a yo gabba gabba impersonator in the bay area...
Posted by Maria; updated 01/09/11

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex & Jedi We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. We have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/06/11

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/06/11

Small Sweet 16    

Looking for a small reasonable Hall for my daughter 16th Birthday. 50-75 People Catering, Music and food, in Brooklyn, NY. Please help!!!!
Posted by Sharon; updated 01/06/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/07/11

Sports Event Face Painting Happyfacees, Caricatures    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/07/11

ELMO And More !    

Elmo costume rental for the New York area $60 per day plus deposit You have to pick up the costume from White Plains, NY 10601 You will love this costume - it is the best in the New York area. Check it out: Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New ...
Posted by Bernardo; updated 01/07/11

------> SPONGEBOB Costume Rental In New York    

We have the best Adult size costume rental in New York. Please check out our link below, Price : only $60 per day plus deposit. Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More

Best Elmo Costume In New York    

Please check our link below Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More

7th B-Day Party Program & Script.    

Hi there! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party ...i have no idea what kind of programme i should make. Kindly help me on how to create a 7th birthday party program script. I want it to be lively & full of fun for the kids. Thanks :)
Posted by Dolly; updated 01/08/11

Elmo Costume Rental In New York    

Hi We do have the best Elmo costume - Adult size for rent in the New York area. Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More

Spiderman Oklahoma City    

Looking for a spiderman entertainer for 3 yo birthday party in 2 weeks in oklahoma city
Posted by holly; updated 01/07/11