Marilyn Monroe Lookalikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/18/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/18/11

STAR WARS PARTIES ENTERTAINMENT-DARTH VADER & JEDI    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex & Jedi We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. We have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/17/11

My 13th Birthday Party    

Okay,so my 13th birthday is in april and im in desperate need of some ideas!please help!!!
Posted by ~jesse~; updated 01/18/11

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (18 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 01/17/11

Sweet 16    

Im having a Super Sweet 16 and Im looking for a place to fit 120 people. And I want this to be fun & BIG. Do you know any places?
Posted by Tiffany Jones; updated 01/17/11

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

RAPUNZEL, SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT RENTALS    

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter starts off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an official ‘Jedi Training’ session. ...

Yo Gabba Gabba,Backyardigans,Toy Story,Dora    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

?CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMEN    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire ******* We don’t claim to be the best we are #1 with over 65,000 parties! Since 1987 we have the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 24 years in customer service ...

Princess Tiana Party    

Anyone looking for a princess tiana character for southern california birthday parties? Call 626-935-9202 or visit http//:www.PrincessTianaCharacter.cm
Posted by Norelle; updated 01/17/11

What To Do For 13th Birthday Paty???    

Hi, I am turning 13 in a couple of weeks and so now i have tp plan a party. My Fave colour is pink and i was thinking of having a pretty in pink party but i dont know what to do there i also have a pool and was thinking of inviting 20-40 people and i have a decently ...
Posted by Jas; updated 01/17/11

~SWEET 16 CANDLE CEREMONY BOARD~    

Unique personalized candle boards designed to any theme or color scheme... One of a kind ... Delivery Nationwide Please Call Virginia 917 306 9158 Free Estimate Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 01/16/11

SWEET 16 CANDLE STAND PERSONALIZED TO ANY THEME    

Unique personalized candle lighting ceremony stand/board designed to any theme or color scheme... FREE CONSULTATION Call Virginia 917 306-9158 In addition, pillows, money boxes, guest book. Deliver Nationwide Search me on facebook Virg Designsbyvirg Visit ...
Posted by Virg; updated 01/16/11

Transformers    

What if you could have Bumblebee from the Transformers movies and Ratchet from the G1 cartoons drive up to your party or event ? People would be amazed and in awe when they see us drive up and then have the chance to take photos with them. We are located in Los Angeles ...
Posted by Buckaroo; updated 01/16/11

Planning    

Help! My b-day is in 2 weeks and i need idea`s please help me and to do that press the reply button if you help me thax
Posted by Audrey; updated 01/16/11

Barney Character Rental    

Email me. I rent out costumes for birthdays! and I can ship them too! Fun4kidssd@hotmail.com
Posted by Fun Kids; updated 01/16/11

Birthday    

Ok so i like just moved here and so im turning 13. I realy don`t know what to do. Like i don`t want to dance, and it would be like 4 girls.
Posted by sierra; updated 01/16/11

Birthday Party Fun Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/17/11

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Sid The Science Kid. Elmo Plus    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/17/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/17/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY OR EVENT    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY OR EVENT DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER LOOK UP ON WEB --DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis Entertainer
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 01/17/11

WHOLESALE BABY BONNETS AND BIBS CROCHET KNITS    

WHOLESALE !!!! BUY THE LOT SAVE A LOT - CROCHET BABY CLOTHES BABY BIBS BABY BONNETS WHOLESALE 5.00 PER dz (REQUIRES 24 PKGS OR MORE - CAN MIX AND MATCH BONNETS AND BIBS AND COLORS BLUE PINK YELLOW) Visit our page for more info: Baby Shower Etc
Posted by Bonnie; updated 01/17/11