13th Birthday Ideas    

I need help planning my 13th birthday party!!! I want to do a sleepover, but I want to do somthing before that. Nothing girlie like spas and hollywood. Perfeably outside activities. Plz help Thanks
Posted by Hayley; updated 02/01/11

Face Painting, Face Painter, Springfield, MO Fun Parties    

If you are looking for something to grab the kids attention at your next party or corporate event, Frenchie the Face Painter is the gal to call. ......Fun - Fabulous - Affordable - Face Painting! ------------------$60.00 first hour----$110.00 2nd hour.........
Posted by Frenchie the Fac; updated 02/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/01/11

Face Painting In Woodland Hills    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/01/11

Singing Telegrams In Woodland Hills    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/01/11

Juicy Couture, Masquerade Themes - Custom Designs    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 02/01/11

Airbrush Tattoos, Henna, Spin Art And More Happyfaces    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraine; updated 01/31/11

**Chimpanzee Or Monkey** For Special Events    

A "Great Ape Experience" is the ultimate Meet & Greet / Private Function / Commercial / Television / Film, etc., Entertainment service. Don`t miss your Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to get upclose and personal with one of these Wonderful Animals. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Mike Casey; updated 02/01/11

Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/31/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/31/11

7th Birthday Party Program    

Hi there!~ my daughter is going to have her 7th birthday on Feb 6 and I don`t have any idea how am i going to handle it. The 7th rose, 7th gifts, 7th candles and 7th lollipops....please help me Thank you
Posted by ice; updated 01/30/11

I Just Wanna Say    

I just wanna ask on how to tell message for my friend`s 18th birthday..Hope you can help me...
Posted by Charlotte; updated 01/30/11

Cake    

PLANNING MY GRANDSON`S 16 TH BIRTHDAY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS PICTURE ON THE CAKE NEED PRICES FOR 50 PEOPLE 100 PEOPLE
Posted by shelia; updated 01/31/11

CAKE    

WQULD LIKE TO HAVE HIS PICTURE ON CAKE CAN YOU PROVIDE THE PRICES 50- 100 PEOPLE
Posted by shelia; updated 01/31/11

Your SCULPTED And CUSTOM BIRTHDAY CAKE    

Imagine your birthday cake, tell us your vision and we`ll create the most DELICIOUS, UNIQUE BIRTHDAY CAKE and it will be ONE OF A KIND! This is the place where you can order it: Www.trishaliciouscakes.com Visit our page for more info: Trishalicious Cakes
Posted by Trish; updated 01/30/11

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/30/11

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT RENTALS    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

RAPUNZEL, SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

We have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Making children happy for over 24 years with over 65,000 parties! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter starts off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle the ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

BACKYARDIGANS,YO GABBA GABBA,TOY STORY, DORA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

*FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,Spiderman