What To Do For A 3 Year Old`s Birthday Party??

We are having a birthday party for my daughter who will be 3 in August. She really likes to jump and slide and I thought about renting some kind of inflatable. The party will only be for about 2 1/2 3 hours so I don`t know if I need anything else to pass the time. We are ordering out for Pizza so that takes care of about 30 minutes for lunch. I just don`t know what else to fill the time with. I don`t think kids can jump around for 2 1/2 hours. We should have somewhere between 15 to 25 kids ranging in ages from 2 to 5. Any suggestions would be VERY helpful! Thanks!
Posted by C Narron; updated 05/29/05

Well kids get entertained with playgrounds right? So why not have birthdays at playgrounds or parks?
My family and friends have had many events at playgrounds and parks.And if you want you could rent a bonce house for the parents who want to stay with the party instend of taking them to slides,swings,monkey bares, ect .

P.S. Make sure there are
Bathrooms!!!
Posted by Gabby; updated 07/12/05

That is all you need for a birthday party at home. My sons 1st and 2nd birthday party was at home and I had to deflat the jump a lean, because the kids did not want to stop playing. Remember you also have to add in cake and gift time.

Good luck
Posted by Tonya; updated 07/23/07

I just had a birthday party for my daughter, who turned 2, last week. We rented an indoor playground and it was a hit with all ages. We brought our own food and the staff did the set up, games, face painting and the best part....the clean up. The party was for 3 hours and it really didn`t seem to be enough time. The kids wanted to stay.
Posted by Rose; updated 07/14/09

You need to have an extra - kids don`t eat for 30 min. They chow down in 5 and run! the bouncer does take a lot of time up though but depending on where your having it matters. If it`s at a park w. A playground, they can play there or if it`s at your house, have some group toys available or pinata or. Play pin on the donkey! that would be enough for a back up to consume time.
Posted by Becky; updated 02/14/10

Hi check out any bounce places near you they do it all bounce u pump it up infaltables soo many types of places thats your best idea no stress go they do the whole party fot you!! enjoy
Posted by Karen; updated 01/19/11