STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/06/11

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT RENTALS    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

RAPUNZEL,SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

BEN 10, DRAGON TRAINER, KNIGHT, PIRATE, STAR WARS, ELMO    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Henna Tattoo Artists In Santa Monica    

Talented Henna Tattoo Artists for all events! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/05/11

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/05/11

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

Debut Program/Decorating Tips    

I was tasked to make a programm for a debutante for this sat, Jan 8 at 4 pm but i dont know how to make a program or what activities to include. Pls help me, send me asample script of what to do & how to host this party..Can u include outdoor decorating tips? it is ...
Posted by mary; updated 01/05/11

Professional Face Painting    

From fairies to monsters, no child can resist getting their face painted. Have Moore Colour face painting come to your next event and have everyones eyes light up when they see there face transformed into something magical. Visit our page for more info: Moore Colour
Posted by Moore Colour fac; updated 01/05/11

HELPPP!!!!    

Im having my sweet 16 in 2 days, and my mom didnt plan anything other than music! from my ipod! so what are some cheap ideas that i can do by myself without her knowing to brighten up the party? like games, or a contest or something to that extent
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/05/11

SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ON 60 INCH SCREEN    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * SIMULCAST - GUESTS DOG TAG PHOTOS PROJECTED ONTO A 60 INCH SCREEN * * * * AS PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FOR YOUR ...

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/06/11

Children's Entertainment In Santa Monica    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/04/11

Venue House    

I need a venue for my daughters first birthday party.would love home with pool and a yard or building with pool and space for a bounce house. We live in atlanta ga and would love something in atlanta or very close.Thank you
Posted by Brittian; updated 01/04/11

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/04/11

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * * Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 01/04/11

Party Program Script    

Hi, my daughter will be having her 7th birthday soon, please give me some sample of party program script. Thank you, it would really big help for me to make her birthday memorable..
Posted by jernz langit; updated 01/04/11

Princess Debut    

Hi im preparing for my daughter debut dis year..will you please send me of the princess themed party (debut) .. Program and script..thnks and God bless
Posted by debbie campos; updated 01/04/11

Birthday Wishing Well Poem     (1 reply)

I am looking for a wish list poem to include on my husbands 50th birthday invitation. We don`t want endless presents he is not going to use, instead we want them to put money into their cards.
Posted by mellymae; updated 01/04/11

GUEST'S PHOTO ENGRAVED ON A DOG TAG IN 14 SECONDS AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 01/04/11

WWE Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am having a swimming /birthday party for my 7 year old grandson on Jan. 23. He is all about WWE wrestling, esp. John Cena. I searched but was unable to find any party supplies. Any suggestions?? I need decorations, invitations., party favors, etc. THANK YOU!! ...
Posted by Fran; updated 01/04/11