Best Friends Birthday    

My Best Friends BIrthday is Wensday but im trying to plan a big suprise party for him on saturday. My Place is too small to throw a party. Anywhere in NYC will be fine.
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/16/11

Juicy Couture Centerpieces 15% Off - Grand Opening Sale    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by PANACHE ON GLASS; updated 01/16/11

Re: Recro Mikan    

Hi Larry, Funny the people we remember and how we remember them. What made a big impression was that you were a really strong swimmer, with a powerful butterfly stroke. Do I have that right? Hope the years since have been treating you well. --Steve
Posted by Steve Wax; updated 01/15/11

7th Birthday Party    

My son will be celebrating his 7th birthday in Feb 26. Kindly send me a program script to host his special day. Thanks a lot
Posted by Beth Carbos; updated 01/15/11

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/15/11

Backyardigans    

I am looking for a backyardigans character for my son`s first birthday party. I dont have much time. His birthday is february 4th but the party will be on the 5th. I am located in the chicagoland area. Anybody know where I can find someone???
Posted by nicole; updated 01/15/11

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,Spiderman    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 01/13/11

Yo Gabba Gabba,Backyardigans,Toy Story,Dora    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

THE BEST! EASTER BUNNY CHARACTERS & COSTUME RENTALS    

San Gabriel Valley and Parts of: Los Angeles,Orange,Inland Empire ******************************************* Easter Bunny Costume Rentals (2days): $85-$100 Easter Bunny Characters: $150-$175-1hr visit. Help with egg hunt, posing for photos, dancing with children, ...

7th Birthday    

Hi there! my daughter is turning 7 on Feb.2011 and im planning to give her a party in school. Please tell me some ideas for the party, I plan to include 7 gifts, 7 roses, 7 balloons, 7 angels & 7 lollipops.Kindly help also for the program. I really appreciate your ...
Posted by Jean; updated 01/15/11

First Birthday Party In Las Vegas    

I need a Mickey Mouse Mascout for one hour on 1-22-2011 to sing Happy Birthday to my grandson and friends. It`shis first birthday. The party will be at CiCi`s on Maryland Parkway / Silverado from 1: - 3:00.(only need mickey from 1-2:00. Please email me at above email ...
Posted by Sharlyn Walker; updated 01/14/11

Fabulous Fun Faces For Your Birthday!!!    

If you are looking for something to grab the kids attention at their birthday party, Moore Colour face painting is a great way to keep the kids entertained and let let them be someone else for the day. No need to fill another goody bag, they will not soon forget the ...
Posted by Moore Colour fac; updated 01/14/11

WHAT SHOULD I DO     (1 reply)

My mom said ONLY 5 people can sleepover and go to do something I asked for a phone.......she said NO...I asked if we could ride in a limo...she said no......I asked if we could go to eat at chick fillet....she said no! what can I do? SHe doesnt want to spend money and ...
Posted by Catherine Spiker; updated 01/15/11

Magic, Face Painters, Balloons And More Happyfaces    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/15/11

16th Son Party    

Want to have cheap cool club furntiure for my sons 16th birthday bash any sites that i can check out?
Posted by jane; updated 01/12/11

RI Party Magician    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Family Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. Lon is ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 01/12/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/13/11

GRAND OPENING SALE - 15% OFF ALL CENTERPIECES    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 01/13/11

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter starts off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an official ‘Jedi Training’ session. ...

NYC Face Painting Fun!!    

Fun for all ages at any type of birthday, small, big, home, party place etc... Check out the website and contact to for estimate of cost. We`ll make it work for you! Thanks! Visit our page for more info: Sheila J Faces
Posted by Sheila J; updated 01/13/11

Princess Tiana    

I am looking for a Princess Tianna impersonator for my daughters 3rd birthday. I live in the Columbus. OH area.
Posted by Ashia Bruton; updated 01/13/11

Mickey Mouse Costume    

I live in Wilmington, Ohio (Just between Cincinnati and Columbus) and I am looking for rental costumes for Mickey Mouse or both Mickey and Minnie. Where can I find these?
Posted by Kayla; updated 01/13/11

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS Characters    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

Princesses,Superhero’s,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars, Clowns