Themes Are Our Specialty    

Panache On Glass specializes in themes done your way. From Broadway - Candyland whatever your heart desires for your special event our team will make your dreams a reality! Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 02/14/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. CHARGERS $1.87 - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for gold chargers, silver chargers, gold charger plates, red, blue, green purple and all other colors of chargers and wholesale bulk charger plates, for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/14/11

NYC Horse Drawn Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage Rentals    

Planning a Birthday Party in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Westchester? We have the Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage pulled by 2 white horses and we will bring you to your party in style. Now booking events for 2012 but we still have some choice dates for 2011. E-mail me with ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/13/11

Princess Tiana-Boston, MA Area    

Hello, I am looking for a Princess Tiana entertainer for an upcoming princess themed party. Thank you!
Posted by Nay; updated 02/13/11

GORGEOUS CENTERPIECES - THEMES OUR ARE SPECIALTY    

Centerpieces & favors custom designed to your themes, colors & events. Priced to stay within in your budget. Let us help you make your event one to remember.
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 02/13/11

Girls Night In Spa Party Valentines Day Los Angeles    

Mobile spa services. If you don`t have a date this Valentines don`t despair -spend time with your girlfriends instead & host a spa party! Massage, facials, palm reading,manicures and pedicures. $75.00-$99.00 per person. Call 877-726-5828 now for details. Visit our ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 02/13/11

My 11 Yr Old Birthday Party    

Help my birthday is tommorow and i dont know what to do for it i am having 3 girls come over and i cant go swimming cause my pool is freezing and ii dont like all that girly crap like makeovers i am funny nice and outgoing plzzz help oh and i am love scary movies
Posted by brooklyn; updated 02/11/11

7th Dbay Party    

Hi, could you please help me with my script for the 7th birthday of my freinds daughter. I need it badly today. Thank you. I haven;t done my program and script yet.
Posted by roe; updated 02/11/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/12/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/11/11

Hawaiian Debut    

Please help me......... Please give me suggestions & ideas on how to organize a hawaiian debut for my cousin-in law. ASAP. She`ll be celebrating her debut by end of may 2011.
Posted by juliet; updated 02/11/11

Entertainers Needed    

I am looking for star wars entertainers for my son`s 8th birthday party i live in the little rock, ar area
Posted by pamela; updated 02/10/11

14th Birthday ;P    

I reckon a cool 13th or 14th birthday ; would be setting your dining room like a actual resturant with menu`s have a entree etc. Have everyone come over dressed nicely ; then do something afterwards, like play truth & dare watch some movies go for a late night walk :D ...
Posted by bianca; updated 02/10/11

Party Help    

We have professional servers and bartenders available to help you at your next party. Let us do the work while you enjoy your guests! Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 02/12/11

VIDEOGRAPHY Within Your Budget    

Let us provide videography and photography for you special day. Prices you can afford not to pass up. ? UNOBTRUSIVE AND DESCRETE... To capture the special moments of your day, one frame at a time. ? State-of-the-art Video Cameras and Equipment ? Up to 6 Cameras used ...
Posted by daryl@temzerovid; updated 02/10/11

Renta De Pared Para Escalar En Houston    

Tenemos una gran variedad de juegos y atracciones para su fiesta como la renta de pared para escalar en Houston y sus alrededores. Si quieres una fiesta llena de aventura y diversion para chicos y grandes, renta una de nuestras paredes para escalar, cada una cuenta ...
Posted by mexemx; updated 02/10/11

Dora The Explorer    

I need dora at my 3 yr old birthday party in philadelphia, 19124 on may 7
Posted by angelica; updated 02/10/11

**RAPUNZEL,CINDERELLA,BELLE,MERMAID,SLEEPING BEAUTY    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/10/11

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN,BATMAN Superheroes    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,SUPERHERO,PRINCESS    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...

STAR WARS,PRINCESS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO,CLOWNS-Inland Empire    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we have done over 65,000 children`s parties since 1987. We are unsurpassed in excellence and service. No one can beat our costumes or ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire ****** We are the ORIGINAL children’s party entertainment company. Since 1987 we have the largest selection in Southern California and have done over 65,000 parties. Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 24 years in ...

Mickey Mouse Mascot    

I`m looking to rent the Mickey and Minner Costumes for my sons birthday in March. In Atlanta, GA. Please advise if anyone has any information as to where I can look for this information. Thank you!
Posted by Nina; updated 02/10/11

Elmo Or Sesame Street Impersonater     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo impersonator or any character from Sesame Street to attend my sons 1st birthday party
Posted by marie; updated 02/10/11