Pranks    

Hi Ok now i did this at one my old bffs b-days party You get some really cool neckleses and let the Girls or guys pick one when they get to ur house then Once eveybody get there then tell them the rules The rule is when one of the girls or boys says the word you ...
Posted by alexandra; updated 02/16/11

13 Birhtday Party    

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO MY BDAY IS ON MARCH 26 and idk Im inviting all my gf`s and i dont know what to do Im a girl** Any suggestions?
Posted by Secret; updated 02/16/11

Birthday 4 Meeh!???!!!!    

I dnt kno wher 2 go!!! im 11 nd im having boys and girls at my bday party wnt 2 b alone 4 a lil while with my friends! what shud i do!!!????
Posted by star; updated 02/16/11

2nd Birthday Party    

Hi, I"m looking for a Dora The Explore Charater to porferm on march 26
Posted by cecy; updated 02/16/11

LIFE SIZE BIRTHDAY CAKE    

Www.bulldogeventrentals.com has two different life size birthday cakes as well as 100,000 additional event rentals.
Posted by Jeff Munro; updated 02/16/11

Birthday Party Games And Rentals In Houston    

Extreme Climbing has the latest equipment for your birthday party games rentals in Houston. We carry bouncers, jumpers, moonwalks, rock climbing walls, mini golf, slides, water slides, obstacle courses, miniature golf, dunk tanks, carnival booths, festival games, ...
Posted by mex; updated 02/16/11

14th Birthday Party    

Heey, my birthday is in august and i`ve done everything i can think of... So i really need some ideas... Im a girly girl like to the max but only when i wanna be. Since its in august i was thinking something like water park or somthin but its kinda expensive so if yall ...
Posted by Baleigh<; updated 02/15/11

Hosting Of Debut Party    

Hi, can you send a copy of a script? I invited to host the party of my friend. Please do help me. Thank you, more power and God Bless
Posted by carlo so; updated 02/15/11

Dora Entertainment    

Im looking for someone to come as Dora or someone that has the costume Dora for rent. My daughter is 4 yrs old and her birthday party is Feb 26, 2011
Posted by Shaleigh; updated 02/15/11

Dora The Explorer Costume    

Looking for a Dora the explorer to come and be a part of ny daughter`s 4th birthday. Or if someone has the costume that can be rented!
Posted by Shaleigh; updated 02/15/11

Stunning Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

Centerpieces & favors custom designed to your themes, colors & events. Priced to stay within in your budget. Let us help you make your event one to remember. Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 02/15/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/16/11

Easiest Birthday Party Ever!    

Let The Gamers Box provide you with the easiest birthday party ever! The Gamers Box is a video game party trailer with over 100 different games to choose from! It`s climate controlled and completely self-powered. We just need a place to park. Up to 10 gamers ...
Posted by The Gamers Box; updated 02/16/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY OR EVENT DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER LOOK UP ON THE WEB----DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL DON ANTHONY--REASONABLE RATES 631-404-0262 Visit our page for more info: Don Anthony - The Premier Elvis Entertainer
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 02/16/11

My 14th Birthday !!!    

Hi everyone im renee and im really trying to find something for my 14th birthday its in march and i dont know what to do !! I need help!! If anybody can give me some ideas that would be wonderful :) thanks renee !
Posted by renee; updated 02/14/11

~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 02/14/11

Face Painting    

From fairies to monsters the ideas are endless when you have face painting at your childs event. So wonderful to see their faces light up as they see their own special creation on their face. Moore Colour face painting offers this as well as cupcake and dress up ...
Posted by Moore Colour fac; updated 02/14/11

Debut Program    

I am going to have a debut this sunday but i don`t have any program for my debut. Hope you can help me by sending a program to make my birthday special. Thanks
Posted by jancarl; updated 02/14/11

FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/14/11

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,Spiderman    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...

BACKYARDIGANS,YO GABBA GABBA,TOY STORY, DORA    

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT RENTALS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire ******** We are the ORIGINAL children’s party entertainment company. Since 1987 we have the largest selection in Southern California and have done over 65,000 parties. Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 24 years in ...

I NEED ELMO And Cookie Monster To Rent    

I REALLY NEED AN ADULT COOKIES MONSTER AND ELMO FOR MY 1TH SON BRIETHDAY PARTY; BECAUES HE REALLY LIKE ELMO AND COOKIES MONSTER! AT LEST TO BE ONE HOUR.PLESCE!
Posted by ADAMARIE; updated 02/14/11