11 Year Old Girls Party    

Im having my b-day party in one week and heres what i chose to do Just do it simple get these *streamers or banner *punch soda *utensills *ordinary cake *music *ballons *goody bags And i hope this works well for you!
Posted by maggie; updated 02/05/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 “Success is a choice …… choose the best” We bring the coffee / tea/ espresso house to you, offering freshly prepared espres
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 02/05/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/04/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/05/11

Call Designer Limousine's For All Your Party Needs    

Http://www.designerlimo.com/
Posted by DesignerLimos; updated 02/05/11

Heey !!!    

Im having my birthday in 15 days and i dont know what to do for it. It is in the winter and there is so much snow and i dont want to have another snow party. Im turning 13 and i want to do something fun and exciting. Something me and my friends will love. It has to be ...
Posted by Abigail; updated 02/05/11

Balloon Twisters In North Hills    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/03/11

RAPUNZEL,SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/03/11

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 24 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Elmo Impersonator Middletown Ohio    

Looking for an Elmo impersonator in the Middletown Ohio area for a 3rd birthday party
Posted by Beatriz; updated 02/03/11

Need To Rent A Barney Costume     (1 reply)

I am trying to locate a barney costume that I can rent for my 3 yr. Old twins birthday party on 03/11/06. I live in Dalton, Georgia and want to find one in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area if possible. If you can help me & point me in the right direction, please email ...
Posted by Tina; updated 02/03/11

Yo Gabba Gabba    

Did you ever fing the yo gabba gabba bouncer my daughter just loves them
Posted by Nesha; updated 02/03/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CANDY BUFFET SUPPLIES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for candy buffet supplies, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Scoops, tongs, apothecary jars, bulk candy, personalized boxes, wholesale cupcake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/02/11

13 Biday    

Im turning 13 on saturday june 11 and i have no idea of what to do . I want to rent a hotlle room and pick every one up in a limo and drive to the hotel . Then make overs and nock on every door and play ding dong ditch.Also go to the pool .But i need something more ...
Posted by samantha; updated 02/02/11

Macon,Ga. Inflatables And Characters    

Middle Georgia has known for years that the premier entertainment company for this area is Balloons-N-Parties! With nice weather around the corner, consider delighting your child with one of our awesome inflatables. We will transport the inflatable of your choice to ...
Posted by Jerry Bradley; updated 02/02/11

Entertainment For Children In Canoga Park    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 02/02/11

13th Birthday!!!    

Hey,So i`m turning 13 in April and i wanna have an ahmazing party. But i dont know what to do... I want it to be boy\girl, But thats all i know so far!!! HELP! Email me @ ancousi414@aol.com If you hahve any ideas! Thankss
Posted by Amber; updated 02/02/11

Minnie Mouse Character    

I am looking for a Minnie Mouse character to come to my granddaughter`s fourth birthday party in March in the El Cajon, CA or Lemon Grove, CA areas near San Diego. Please let me know if there is one available. Thanks!
Posted by Pamela; updated 02/02/11

50th Birthday    

Please send me a emcee sample script for 50th birthday because im going to be the emcee thank you
Posted by joanna; updated 02/02/11

Book NOW!! Passion Parties With Mikela    

Hey Ladies!! Book your party NOW!! My month is filling up fast and I`m over-flowing into the next few months. Make sure to plan ahead, `cause I PROMISE...you want ME to do your party ;). Visit our page for more info: Passion Parties With Mikela
Posted by MIKELA; updated 02/02/11

Mickey Mouse Mascot Costume    

Hi. I am looking to either rent a Mickey Mouse Mascot Costume for my little girl`s 2nd birthday in March OR hire a performer. Please contact me ASAP. I can`t seem to find anything around Potsdam, NY. But I am willing to travel to pick up a costume. Thank You, ...
Posted by Jaime; updated 02/02/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.CRYSTAL BEADED CURTAINS WHOLESALE .·´¯).·´¯    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for crystal beaded curtains, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Crystal beaded curtains, special event chandeliers, and other special event decor, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/03/11

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY    

BOOK ELVIS FOR YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY PARTY OR EVENT DON ANTHONY IS THE PREMIERE ELVIS ENTERTAINER -- 13 YRS EXP. -- BIRTHDAYS ARE HIS SPECIAL -- REASONABLE RATES -- LOOK UP ON WEB---DONANTHONYMUSIC.COM CALL DON ANTHONY ENTERTAINMENT 631-404-0262 Visit our page for ...
Posted by DON ANTHONY; updated 02/03/11