I Need Ideas 4 My 13th Birthday Birthday Party    

Hey guys my birthday is on march 26th and i know it seems a little earlie to be asking for help but i am having a big birthday party and i need idease please help!!!
Posted by Madison(:; updated 01/30/11

Disney Princess Entertainer     (4 replies)

I`m looking for a Disney princess (Sleeping Beauty-Aurora) for my kid`s birthday party on september 9th
Posted by Carmen; updated 01/30/11

FACE PAINTING - SPRINGFIELD, IL    

Face and body painting for your party! Check out my art work at www.FacialArtistry.vpweb.com Deidre, Owner/Artist Visit our page for more info: Facial Artistry
Posted by Deidre; updated 01/29/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/30/11

13th Birthday    

My birthday is coming up this march I want a really cool theme with a few of my close friends(girls) but I was thinking either shhopping spa type party sleepover or maybe a hotel. Any ideas ?? Please no dancing themes. My friend had a dance party a few weeks ago and I ...
Posted by Maggie; updated 01/30/11

Wiggles Impersonaters    

Im looking for wiggles impersonaters in Phoenix Arizona. I need them to look like, lip sync and dance like the wiggles for my sons birthday in march. Aussie impersonated accent a plus++. Does anyone have any information? I`m having a hard time finding this.
Posted by aimee; updated 01/30/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/29/11

Pooh Bear, Minnie, Elmo, Sponge Bob, Sid, Dora    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...
Posted by Lori; updated 01/29/11

Balloon Twisters, Magic, Face Painting And More    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital photo souvenirs, for corporate and private. We love to make ...

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/29/11

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/29/11

Caricatures Done In Minutes Add More Fun To Your Event    

I Need A Prank!!!    

ARGHHHHHH! I am having a sleep-over, it is 6 girls and we are all 13 or 12, i have told my friend that we r doin a prank so i will do it with her! i want something that is going to be hilarious, but realistic and funny, we will be in our bedroom all night except from ...
Posted by Olivia; updated 01/29/11

Moonwalks, Face Painters, Costume Characters    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 01/29/11

Children's Entertainment In Marina Del Rey    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/27/11

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 01/27/11

Chimps & Monkey Theme Parties    

A Great Ape Experience opens the door to a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for families to experience a real live chimpanzee. From endangered awareness education to hands-on chimp play, A Great Ape Experience specializes in bringing the intriguing nature of chimpanzees ...
Posted by Mike Casey; updated 01/27/11

Birthday Program    

I will be the host of my grandmother``s birthday..please send me sample program for her 71st birthday...
Posted by rigie; updated 01/27/11

Juicy Couture Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

Pardon the dust we are still under construction but still very browsable and would love for you to have the first look around. Panache-On-Glass carries Specialty Centerpieces & Favors for all occassions. Panache: noun - " a dash of flamboyance & style" Visit ...
Posted by Panache on Glass; updated 01/27/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 01/28/11

Party Dancer Needed    

I am looking for a male exotic dancer/stripper for my friend`s 30th bday party for Sat. Jan 29th. If inerested contact me. The party location will be approx 70 miles west of Atlanta
Posted by Susan; updated 01/28/11

Tarot Card Readers In Los Angeles    

Psychics/tarot card readers available for all events! Mention that you saw us on the Internet and you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 01/28/11

BELLYDANCE!!!    

Liviah is a belly dance performer in the San Francisco bay area. She is known for her dynamic stage presence and unique cabaret style. She enchants audiences with her fun, giving and passionate dance style. Originally from Hungary she loves to combine the gypsy ...
Posted by LIVIAH; updated 01/28/11

The Minute Caricaturists Perfect For Your Event    

Posted by Lori; updated 01/28/11

Elmo Impersinator    

I am lookin for an elmo impersinator in the park forest area to do a one year old birthday party
Posted by bernice; updated 01/28/11