PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS/GUITARS IN 10 SECONDS    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/16/10

I Need A Hall    

I need a hall for my daughters 1st bday party for atleast 40 ppl....where i can get cater or bring my own food....thanks plz help....
Posted by zee; updated 12/16/10

11 Year Old Girl Slumber Party    

Having her best 3 girls sleepover want to make it special would love any ideas u can give for my winter baby
Posted by Danielle; updated 12/15/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-WATER SHOOT-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/15/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/16/10

Sweet 16    

Hi im havin a sweet 16 in a yr and a half n i need a grand entrance so i was wondering it i can hav maybe six miggets to dance w me inn and how much it would be??
Posted by makenzie; updated 12/16/10

--->Looking For Elmo Costume For Birthday Party In NY ??    

As parents we know how important B-days can be! Years go by so fast and children should have memories that last a life time. Check out our Elmo costume. We rent the best adult size Elmo costume in the New York area. Check our link: Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by BERNARDO; updated 12/14/10

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/14/10

Hall For Rent With Stage    

I am looking to rent out a hall with a stage taht will accomodate at least 150-200 people? In the Ocean or Monmouth County area
Posted by George V.; updated 12/14/10

Looking For Wow Wow Wubbzy    

Looking for Wow Wow Wubbzy to come to my sons 1st birthday party!
Posted by Danielle; updated 12/14/10

BELLYDANCE BY LIVIAH    

Liviah is a belly dance performer in the San Francisco bay area. She is known for her dynamic stage presence and unique cabaret style. She enchants audiences with her fun, giving and passionate dance style. Originally from Hungary she loves to combine the gypsy ...
Posted by LIVIAH; updated 12/15/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...

Chic Coffee Events 972-839-8861    

Call us for your mobile Cappuccino Catering Bar, mobile Espresso Bar, mobile Coffee Bar, Hot Chocolate and Latte`s. Visit our page for more info: Chic Coffee Events
Posted by Robert or Simone; updated 12/15/10

PHOTO DOG TAGS (PICTURE PERFECT 635 DPI) FREE SAMPLES    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/15/10

Christmas Party Emcee Scripts     (1 reply)

Good day! Im a 2nd year college student who was assigned to be an emcee in our christmas party in our school. . Its my very first time to be an emcee and i really dont have any idea of what will i going to do or say. . Could you please send me a script that will be ...
Posted by khyle; updated 12/13/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/13/10

FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 12/14/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

ELF SANTAS HELPER-FACE PAINTING & BALLOONS SPECIAL    

Christmas Special-$95-$125 - 1hr. $75 for each additional hr. We come dressed as an Elf or Santa helper and do Face Painting and Balloon Twisting. What a wonderful way to keep the kids busy during your holiday party. Call today to book! Serving: SGV, PARTS of: ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex & Jedi We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. We have our own ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

Middle Georgia-Costumed Cartoon Character Parties    

Balloons-N-Parties has been the premier entertainment company in middle Georgia for 20 years. We are proud to offer the costumed characters that your children love....we can perform or you can rent the costume! We also have thousands of costumes for rent or sale in ...
Posted by Jerry Bradley; updated 12/14/10

Macon/Middle Ga. Inflatable Fun    

Birthday parties are made so much more memorable when Balloons-N-Parties arrives with delightful inflatable fun for the children. We offer inflatable slides, joust units, bounce houses, obstacle courses, combo units (moonwalk with slide), ballpits, etc! We can also ...
Posted by Jerry Bradley; updated 12/14/10