B Day    

I`m having a B-Day in 28 days I don`t know where to go or what i want for my B-day I`m a girl turning 11 I`m tomboyish and have two sibling i want to bring 1 friend and go some were with lazer tag
Posted by sarah; updated 02/28/11

FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/28/11

**BACKYARDIGANS,YO GABBA GABBA,TOY STORY, DORA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

**FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! ********** We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 ...

Funm Upbeat Readers For Your Event Happyfaces    

Entertaining artists We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 02/27/11

RAPUNZEL, SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

STAR WARS,CLONE WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTER    

We have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Making children happy for over 24 years with over 65,000 parties! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter starts off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle the ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Inland Empires Best!    

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,Spiderman    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.DIAMOND WRAP, DIAMOND MESH.·´¯).·´¯)    

A Koyal Wholesale exclusive! Find bulk diamond wrap, also known as wholesale diamond ribbon and diamond crystal mesh on sale at Koyal Wholesale for as low as $3.33 per foot! This is an extremely hot seller for 2011! Diamond wrap can be wrapped around bouquets, cake ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/28/11

Candy Poem    

Does anyone have any ideas for a candy poem for a girls basketball team to get them pumped for a big game?
Posted by Tonya; updated 02/28/11

Professional Waitstaff    

Let our professionals do the work so you can relax and enjoy your guests. Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 02/25/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/25/11

Assigned To Give An Opening Prayer    

Please give me a sample of an opening prayer for a debutant. Thank you so much
Posted by nerissa; updated 02/26/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/26/11

I Need A Spiderman Impersonator    

I need aSpiderman Impersonator for my sons 5th birthday party on July 29th (friday) in Glendale, AZ.
Posted by Ruth; updated 02/26/11

Mobile Arcade And Video Game Bus-Los Angeles    

Never seen before one of a kind entertainment. 40 foot bus packed with video games consoles and arcades. Self Powered, wii, ps3, xbox 360 on 3 tv`s (over 500 of the hottest games) 7 arcades (something for everyone including soccer,driving,shooting and the classics. All ...
Posted by jake; updated 02/27/11

Princess Tianna Impersonator    

My daughter is turning one and I would love to have princess Tianna there for the birthday party. The party is April 3, 2011 in Flint, MI. Please respond back if anyone has information on the subject. Thanks!
Posted by Kathryn Childres; updated 02/26/11

Sweet 16    

My sweet 16 is this July and i wanna have a big party. I live in mcdonough GA and i need a venue that isn`t to expensive. If you have any suggestions please contact me.
Posted by Baylee; updated 02/26/11

Needing Barney    

My daughters 2nd birthday party is this july. I would love a barney impersonator...we are in decatur illinois.
Posted by ashley; updated 02/26/11

Emcee    

Good day,I was invited to be an emcee to my relative debut program(male),could you help me I really don`t have an idea about this .
Posted by jun; updated 02/27/11

Servers & Bartenders Available    

Let our professional staff do the work while you enjoy your guests. Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 02/27/11