CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/09/11

Justin Bieber Impersanaton    

Hi, I am having a communion party for my daughter in Livonia Micigan, On May 7th, 2011 This May, I would like a Justin Bieber impersonator.
Posted by frances; updated 03/09/11

Woody And/Or Buzz Lightyear    

I am looking for some one to come to my 3 year olds bday party in a woody or buzz costume in san antonio tx. PLease help!
Posted by Roberta Gonzales; updated 03/09/11

HAVE A PRINCESS AT YOUR PARTY! - Fishers, Indiana    

Have Princess Kassi perform at your party! Serving the Fishers, Noblesville, and Carmel areas. Call me at 317-332-7114.
Posted by Princess Kassi; updated 03/09/11

Hello Kitty    

I am looking for a Hello Kitty Character for rent for a birthday party for June 2011. Anyone know of one for central Florida?
Posted by Lydia; updated 03/09/11

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

Debu Script     (1 reply)

I will be hosting the debut (18th birthday) of my cousin this weekend. Please send me sample script soonest. Thank you.
Posted by Joan; updated 03/09/11

Sweetsixteen    

My daughter is turning 16 in july i want to throw her a nice sweet 16 party nothing too expensive
Posted by jazmin; updated 03/08/11

ANY SHAPE METAL PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * PLASMA CUT SHAPES AND LOGOS * * * Plasma cut and engrave any shape logo, shape or names out of metal with ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/08/11

**RAPUNZEL PRINCESS CHILDREN'S PARTY CHARACTER    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...
Posted by Costume Rentals; updated 03/08/11

**RAPUNZEL,CINDERELLA,BELLE,SNOW WHITE-Riverside County    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/08/11

Hellow    

Hii`l be emceeing a debut.please send me a sample debut script..please send me a copy.
Posted by joe; updated 03/08/11

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...

Gorgeous Centerpieces - Theme Design - No Problem    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for all of your Centerpiece, favor and gift needs. Browse the site and find the "style" of items that you are looking for and then WE work with YOU to create the design you would like on your item. The designs that are shown on ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/09/11

Party    

LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HAVE MY MOM 60TH BIRTHDAY PARTY, THAT CATER IF POSSIBLE. IN WESTMEMPHIS ARKANSAS 72301[ APRIL 9TH 2011]
Posted by tressie; updated 03/08/11

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/07/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/08/11

Dora, Boot And Diego Mascot    

Hi my name is brianda i what to have dora and boots at my doughters birthday party... And if i can i might also want to have diego.... I just want to know what the price is for each of them and if you come to Phoenix, az... Also how long do the mascots stay at the ...
Posted by Brianda; updated 03/08/11

LASER ENGRAVED GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECON    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...

March Madness Sale - Centerpieces & Favors    

We must be Mad! Great pricing on custom designed Centerpieces, favors & gifts. Although the packages may be designated as Wedding specials - they do not have to be done in Wedding designs...... Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/08/11

ADULT SIZE COSTUME FOR YOUR B-DAY PARTY    

We have the best costume for rent in the New York area. We are located in the city of White Plains, NY 10601 We do not ship our costumes Check our link: Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/08/11

Kid Birthday Parties    

Our entertainment package includes... Entertainer, music, magic, games/activities, face paint, balloon animals and cotton candy! all for $195! for Miami and some surrounding areas. We also provide costumed characters/clowns for children`s parties, birthday parties, day ...
Posted by Party U; updated 03/08/11

PICTURE PERFECT MEMORIES LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI) FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

Lip Print Readings    

Lip Print Reading is unique, insightful, and fun, as well as a great ice-breaker! You will hear laughter, applause and stunned silence from your guests as they learn what their lip prints reveal. Lip Print Reading does not interfere with ongoing event activities and ...
Posted by Michael; updated 03/08/11

Best Barney Look Alike Character In Town    

I need your best barney for a babygirl1st birthday party on april 9th 2011 in los angeles ca. 90001 3235812965
Posted by SYLVIA; updated 03/08/11