Fairytale Wedding Favor - Coach Design Candle    

Fairytale Wedding Favor - Coach Design Candle - Talk about magical style - these enchanting coach design candle favors would even make Cinderella proud. It’s your happily ever after day, so why not put a fairy tale spin on your event favors with these magnificent ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/23/08

Crown & Carriage Candle Holder    

Crown & Carriage Candle Holder - This crown and carriage design candle holder is a Cinderella themed wedding favor that’s packed with royal appeal. Your wedding is the beginning of your “happily ever after” and you deserve a magical day filled with all the frills and ...

Cinderella, Beauty & The Beast And MUCH MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have worked on ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/22/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 06/23/08

Hello    

I`ve been looking for a best and perfect dress but i cant find it i need so much help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been to stores online i sort of find pretty ones but i kinda like them and kinda no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so find you would help me i would appreciate so ...
Posted by marlene; updated 06/23/08

Quinceañera Dancing Diva Invitations    

A quinceañera dancing diva shows through a die cut window on this folder invitation. Printed on the front of the folder is ""Mis Quince Años"" and the birthday girl`s name. A translucent insert has your wording printed in choice of ink color and lettering style. Please ...

QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

HOW MUCH WOULD A QUINCEANERA USUALLLY COST.?
Posted by ANGELA; updated 06/21/08

CINDERALLA CARRIAGES    

Does anyone know where i can find a cinderalla carriage in the cleveland ohio area, or nearby?
Posted by Sinat; updated 06/20/08

Ideas For Cheap Homemade Party Favors For A Uqince     (1 reply)

We will be having our daughters quince in August and we need ideas for making centerpieces. We live in Arkansas and do not have access to a lot of the traditional stuff used for the centerpieces. Got any good ideas out there?? Her colors are baby pink and white. ...
Posted by Shelley; updated 06/21/08

Face Painters Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/21/08

New Banquet Hall...Looking For Vendors     (9 replies)

Hello. I am opening a new banquet hall in the Hialeah/Miami Lakes,FL area and am looking for banquet hall caterers, cake designers, florists, stage designers, linen rentals, DJ w/ light and smoke shows, MCs, Invitations, Party favors, Limousine and Rolls Royce services,...
Posted by Judyth Vega; updated 06/21/08

Color Of Damas Dresses?     (12 replies)

I need a color 4 my damas` dresses. My dress will be lilac n I can`t decide on the dress color 4 my damas...? Please help me!!!!!!!!! If u know what color will look pretty on the damas, then e-mail me PLEASE!!!!!!
Posted by **Yasmine**; updated 06/21/08

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (20 replies)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 06/22/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/22/08

This Saturday!!!    

Why do everyone make such a big deal about not having damas in a quinceanera. My family all agree to only have guys.
Posted by Maria; updated 06/19/08

*15 SLAM BOOK!*    

Colorz--Burgandy and pearls/ off white Theme-- none just roses and the colorz Dress--Pearl off white with gurgandy flowers Hairstyle-- well since I have LONG hair( 3" past my butt) Imma have a friend of mine to do a half pony tail with twisties in the front. Then do ...
Posted by Maria Garcia; updated 06/19/08

Quinceanera Dresses!!    

Call us to order Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by My Party Boutiqu; updated 06/19/08

QUIñCE CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND    

Visit my site to view unique candle lighting ceremony stands Boards. Designed to any theme... Call for free consultation.... 917 306-9158 Virginia ;) Also check out www.myspace.com/designsbyvirg Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by virg; updated 06/19/08

Quinceanera Song    

I was wondering how i was able to get this song because in the internet it doesnt let me get...can u please help me
Posted by dana; updated 06/19/08

Quince Songs    

Does anybody know where i can get the song quinceanera by mision 7. Like the album name? because on my internet it doesnt appear. And also the song flores y primavera by miguel angel..... PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Posted by dana; updated 06/19/08

Twin Cities Face Painters Happyfaces.biz    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 06/20/08

Quinceanera Centerpieces & Favors - A Must See    

Hello I would love to help you with centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have worked on ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/20/08

15th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle    

15th Birthday Sparkling Pink Votive Candle - Light up her Quincineara, or Sweet 15, with these sparkling pink 15 design candle favors. Looking for those special touches that will make celebrating her Quincineara, or Sweet 15, even more special? These exclusive ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/20/08

Mis 15 Años Leather Photo Bookmark In Pouch    

These make great Quinceanera gifts! Mark this special Quinceanera occasion by giving all your guests the Mis 15 Años Leather Photo Bookmark in Sheer Organza Pouch as a gift. A quality bookmark makes a perfect place to keep your picture as a reminder of your wonderful ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/20/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 06/20/08