Quinceanera Pen Favor - Bouquet Flowers    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful Quincenaera Pen Favors for your guests. We have many styles to choose from. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding Accessories & Favors
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/03/08

Pewter Castle Photo Frame    

Pewter Castle Photo Frames - A favor fit for a kingdom: pewter castle frame with photo opening. Once upon a time is now: your magical wedding or shower. Our 3½ x 4¼ x ¼ pewter finished metal castle frame is the ideal way for guests to vividly remember the enchanting ...

Music    

Hey i need help finding a song to dance with my dad and it has to be in spanish so if you can help me please email me back Thanks
Posted by marie; updated 07/02/08

**Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 07/03/08

Event Readers St Paul Minnesota    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/03/08

Butterfly Candle Holder    

Butterfly Candle Holder - Looking for something special? These beautiful butterfly design candle holder favors are a naturally great choice! Nature gives us many examples of stunning beauty but the butterfly is surely one of nature’s best. And so we invite you to give ...

AWESOME JULY SALE!!    

Floating Candle Bowls, 12" Hurricane Shades, 10" Cylinder Vases & MORE!!! All hand painted & personalized to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 07/01/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/01/08

Chorography    

My email is emmacortez05@aol.com
Posted by Emma; updated 07/01/08

Costume Characters St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/02/08

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (1 reply)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 07/02/08

2 Camera Wedding Video + Website = $1699.00    

Includes up to 8 hours which will alow us to capture some pre-ceremony, the ceremony itself, the reception and every moment that comes with it such as the THE 1ST DANCE, THE TOASTS, THE CAKE CUTTING, GUEST INTERVIEWS, And GUESTS DANCING. EDITING - We`ll include ...
Posted by J. Londono; updated 07/02/08

Quinceañeras Cruises    

Can anyone, PLEASE! inform me of a website, place or phone number from Orlando, FL that I can do a quinceañera cruise for my daughter? Thank you so much!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 07/02/08

Quinceanera Cruises     (4 replies)

Has anyone had thier quinceanera as a quinceanera cruise? If so how was it and can you give me more information about it.
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/02/08

Quince Music!    

I need a song for me to enter with, my mom thought this is me from camp rock, but no. I don`t like it. Please helpppp! (:
Posted by Sami; updated 06/27/08

Unique For You Quinceanera Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Must see Hand Painted & Peronsalized Quinceanera Items, Custom Designed to your every details, every item is unique to your very special day! Email me anytime I am happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 06/29/08

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am seeking a choreographer in the houston area. Thanks let me know.
Posted by laura; updated 06/29/08

Dama Dresses    

I need help findin pretty dama dresses for my quince... I looked at alot of websites and i havent found any ones that i like Sooo if u have any good sites that i kan go on sooo i kan look that would help me ALOT Plz & thank u
Posted by bre; updated 06/29/08

Quinceanera Dress    

I am selling a Quinceanera dress from the Allure collections Q051. Its Ivory. You can see the picture on allurebridals.com, the one shown is blue. The one I have is Ivory and the beads on the top are a little different from the one on the picture. Original size 8 but ...
Posted by Janina; updated 06/29/08

Finding Prices For Teano Bands    

Does anyone know how much the garcia brother, eddie gonzalez, or david olivares charge for a quincenera. If not where would I find this info.
Posted by mls; updated 06/29/08

Quinceanera    

Could you please send me a free copy of your quinceanera planning guide
Posted by bianca; updated 06/30/08

NEED A UNIQUE QUINCEANERA GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as a gift, to commemorate the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 06/30/08

Event Fortune Tellers Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/01/08

Cinderalla Carriage Cake Stand And Stage Chair     (3 replies)

I am doing my daughter`s sweet 15th party does anyone know where I can find a cinderalla carriage cake stand or cinderalla wire molding stage chair. I`m in buffalo, Ny area. Thank you
Posted by Mildred ; updated 07/01/08

Cinderella Cake Carriage    

I`m looking to rent or buy a Cinderella Cake Carriage that can hold at least 5 cakes. Please email me with pictures and prices, I`m in the Corona, Ca area. Thank you Emma
Posted by Emma; updated 07/01/08