My 16th Birthday Party- Just Like A Hollwood Event

Hi it`s Jennifer again. Last month, MY SUPER SWEET 16 called me and said that I had been picked to be on the show. It was the best feeling I`ve ever had, but I was busy at the time so I asked him to call me back the next day and he never did. Also he said the party has to be $50,000.00 in order for it to be on the show.

I want VIP rooms, security gaurds, chauffuered limos and Rolls Royce`s, a celebrity stylist, celebrity party planner, dj, and much, much more. However, I will needsome helpwitha few thing. Please, I really want to be on the show, and now I`m looking foward to it since, the man called me. I will be really upset if I can`t have my party. I hope you will help me make my dreams come true. I wish every girl would be able to have a really great party when they turn 16, but not all of us are filthy rich. Please send me an e-mail even if you whether you are able to help me or not. I look foward to hearing from you and hopefully it will be good news. Thank you. ~Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/27/05

HI!! well first you need a red carpet to walk down the internet is the best way to go i allways wanted to have a party like yours but do it your self
Posted by Martina; updated 12/28/05

I really need people to sponsor my party. I need all the help I can get because my parents are out of the question. They are not into this whole sweet 16 thing. Please email me at jsprincess061290@aim.com if you think you can help me out, or if you know anyone who can help me out. I really want to be on the show and since my parents won`t help me, i can only depend on myself to get the help i need and make this party happen. I hope you can make my dreams come true. ~Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/30/05

K sorry about my rude ness did not mean it its just i never had a party like a cool one at least what show is it mabey i can help you out some how where do you live i have a great limo site and its not very $ k so let me know if i can help i could be a body gard just thinking what do i know
Posted by Martina; updated 12/30/05

I am giving my daughter a sweet 16 next year june 2006 I am planning for her party now and coming up with a lot of great ideas how did you get to be chosen to be on sweet 16 please tell...

Exciting mom Tracey
Posted by tracey; updated 12/30/05

I wrote to them and they called me last month. It was on a messege board here:

Re: MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN
(PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. THANKS!) Hi my name is Jennifer and a lot of things haven`t been going so great for me lately. I mean I get good grades and everything but some other personal things haven`t been going so well. I`ve always WANTED SOOOO MUCH TO HAVE A SUPER SWEET 16! But I`m not extremely rich. I`m finding my ways to throw an over the top super sweet 16 and I would love nothing more than to be on MTVs My Super Sweet 16 (i can only imagine the people`s faces at my school when they find out I`m going to be on the show!!). The theme is The Red Carpet/Hollywood. I want it to be really amazing. This would truly be my time to shine! And I`m not like those rude girls on the show but I do have my times when I am a total diva (if you know what I mean). So please contact me at 1-508-791-7704. I hope I get picked.

It`s ok. I wasnt offended. Well i would like to see your limo site. Thanks for offering to be a body guard. I live in worcester,MA.

Well its not expensiv its around 120$ i live in Washington its far away form you k so u probly dont want me to reply any more what do i know i am
_ _ age so try if you can figure it out
Posted by Martina; updated 12/30/05