**Princesses,Superhero’s,Elmo,Star Wars,Party Characters    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/04/09

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

Face Painting    

Face painting brings life to the party! Check out our new website and give us a shout! We`re looking forward to your party! Visit our page for more info: Snazzy Doodles
Posted by Snazzy Doodles; updated 02/04/09

Debut Party    

I am invited to be an emcee of debut party.could you give some samples of script of said party?
Posted by raymond; updated 02/04/09

Looking For Hanna Montana     (3 replies)

I need Hanna Montana inpersonator to do a birthday party for two 5 year old girls.
Posted by Mistymaxey; updated 02/04/09

THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT-For Less!    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of Orange County, LA, Inland Empire All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they are ...

Hello Kitty Birthday Party!     (1 reply)

My daughter is turning 1 years old in March, I am looking for a Hello Kitty Character in San Antonio, TX. Please Help!
Posted by Yvonne Fonseca; updated 02/04/09

Debut Theme     (1 reply)

Hi. :) can i ask for a sample of a unique and extraodinary themes for a debut :) disregard the traditional 18roses, 18 candles or treasures :) thanks in advance ;) -skittle
Posted by skittle; updated 02/04/09

Winner Of The Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Awards 2009    

Hello I would be love to create beautiful & unique Centerpieces & favors for Birthday`s of all Ages. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/04/09

Party & Event Planners NYC (3)    

Party Chic Event Planners will help with event planning and coordination, assistance with budgets, vendors and contracts Different packages to fit any budget! Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries and more give us a call 718-569-1889!! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/04/09

I'm Looking For A Disney Princess For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Looking for a disney princess (preferably Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella) for a birthday party. I leave in Maryland State. Thanks.
Posted by T. Adeniji; updated 02/04/09

Power Ranger Costume / Impersonator For Child's Party     (1 reply)

Help! Does anyone know of a company that would appear at a child`s birthday party in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers costumes? This is a big deal to my little girl, and I`m desperately scouring the countryside for any information. I am in Minneapolis / St. Paul area - ...
Posted by Clive; updated 02/04/09

Birthday Party    

Face painting makes birthdays both fun and personal. We offer designs to please boys or girls, adults and children. Check out our new website and give us a call! Visit our page for more info: Snazzy Doodles
Posted by Snazzy Doodles; updated 02/04/09

HAWAII STRIPPERS TO GO HAWAII STRIPPERS TO GO HAWAII HI    

HAWAII STRIPPERS TO GO HAWAII STRIPPERS TO GO HAWAII HI...HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 02/03/09

Mall Scavenger Hunt For Boys    

It`s my son`s 7th bday and we`re going to the mall for the Bungee Trampoline. I thought that a Mall Scavenger Hunt would be a good idea. I`ve Googled ideas and everything seems to be geard towards girls/Divas. Does anyone have any BOY ideas??
Posted by Wendy; updated 02/03/09

HELP! BOY/GIRL PARTY FOR 11 YEAR OLD'S     (4 replies)

I NEED IDEAS FOR MY DAUGHTERS 11 TH BIRTHDAY.IT WILL BE BOYS AND GIRLS.WE HAVE RENTED A HALL,NOW I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT! I WANT IT TO BE THE BEST PARTY EVER.
Posted by niki; updated 02/03/09

Upscale Fairytale Characters For Children!    

Starlike Celebrations proudly offers the most beautiful and realistic Disney Princess look-alike characters available in Southern California! Clients also love our super-popular Hannah pop-star character, who sings live! We`ve got Barbie, Dora, Fairies...all their ...
Posted by Ashlee Abrams; updated 02/03/09

Bounce House Rental Charlotte    

Offering a wide variety of Inflatable bouncers, games, fun food machines, and bear stuffing parties Visit our page for more info: www.astrojump.com Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte
Posted by Paul; updated 02/03/09

Bear Stuffing Parties Charlotte Metro    

Astro Events now offers Make a Bear Anywhere parties. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm for more information Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

Bounce House Rentals Huntersville    

We offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor inflatables, fun food machines, games, bear stuffing parties, etc. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

Bounce House Rentals Mooresville    

Now offering bear stuffing parties, wide variety of inflatables, games, fun food machines. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

Bounce House Rentals Cornelius NC    

Astro Events offers a wide variey of inflatable bouncers, games, food machines, and now we also offer bear stuffing parties. Visit ww.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

STRIPPERS HAWAII STRIPPERS HAWAII STRIPPERS HAWAII HI    

STRIPPERS HAWAII STRIPPERS HAWAII STRIPPERS HAWAII HI...HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM....808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE; updated 02/03/09

13 Birthday Party    

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 13th b-day party is coming up super soon and i need 2 entertain my friends! I need game, menu ideas and anything else u have !! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze with anything u have about 13th b-day parties!!!!!(my b-day is in February)
Posted by Delaney; updated 02/03/09

Son's Speed Racer Birthday Party    

Hi, I am having my son`s 4th birthday party on 21st. Feb, 7.30 pm. In fremont, CA. I need a speed racer kind of character. Please let me know here.
Posted by saba; updated 02/03/09