For Holiday Fun Santa Visits Happyfaces St Paul    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots of glitter, Mr and Mrs Santa, the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/17/09

7th Birthday Of Ms. Jamie Chelsea Maristela    

Im going to host a 7th Birthday Party tomorrow. Could you please give me an idea of the Program script? It include Seven Balloons, 7 Lollipops, 7 Candles. And also i need to make an invitation card could you please give an idea or example. Waiting for your quick ...
Posted by Jincky; updated 11/17/09

Holiday Fun Is At Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots of glitter, Mr and Mrs Santa, the ...

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NEW YORK    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/16/09

Birthday Party Fun Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/17/09

Mystical Faces - Face And Body Painting - Metro Atlanta    

Professional Face Painting in Metro Atlanta Georgia Mysticalparties.net Visit our page for more info: Mystical Parties
Posted by Stephanie; updated 11/16/09

Birthday Cakes    

The Cake Shop is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn ...
Posted by Chef Domenico; updated 11/16/09

Yo Gabba Gabba! Moonwalk...    

Does anyone know where I can find a Yo Gabba Gabba! moonwalk/moonbounce thing? I need one for my son`s 2 year bday party in March... I`d appreciate it if anyone had any info for me. Thanks.
Posted by Anna; updated 11/16/09

DAUGHTERS FIRST BIRTHDAY    

I NEED A PONY OR A COUPLE AND NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WILL RENT OUT TO BANNING, CA.. BY DEC 12. LET ME KNOW ASAP.
Posted by LYLEEN ; updated 11/16/09

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

18th Birthday&Prom In The Same Week    

I have an issue my 18th birthday and junior prom are within the same week.I know that turning 18s a huge deal and I know that junior prom is kinda huge but not as big as senior prom. I`d love to do prom but I also want to have a party.I just need an idea of how to ...
Posted by sydney; updated 11/16/09

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies look the part from head to toe. Each party is special and each performance is customized for your child. Ask about our ‘Singing Princesses’. We offer: Special ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 11/16/09

2yr. Old Dora Birthday Party    

Looking for a dora character to come to my daughters birthday party in oxnard California
Posted by frances; updated 11/16/09

Birthday Party Dora Requested    

My daughter is having her 3rd birthday party on Nov. 22nd and im looking for a Dora character to show up at her party. HELP! I live in the jacksonville florida area.
Posted by Colleen; updated 11/14/09

Mickey Mouse Mascot    

I am looking for a mickey mouse mascot rental place in boston, ma. I am looking to rent the $ascot for about an hour or two for a birthday party. If anyone knows any place please help =)
Posted by denisse; updated 11/14/09

Party Performer     (1 reply)

We`re looking fro someone that will do a little clown or magic act with kids from toddler to 10 years for about 30 minutes and then wear a character costume for about 30 minutes; locatioin is in Johns Creek/Duluth, Georgia. Party date is Saturday, November 28th, from 7 ...
Posted by Stephen; updated 11/14/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/15/09

Party Cakes    

We hope you find everything you need. The Cake Shop is focused on providing high-Quality custom cakes and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and make your event even better with a beautiful cake. Let us make your next ...
Posted by Chef Domenico; updated 11/15/09

11 Year Old Birthday Party    

I`m turning 11 in two weeks and I need some ideas planning a party. I`m thinking about going into NYC and then back to my house for a sleepover. But I don`t know what to do in NYC! Please help! Thanks a lot!
Posted by Mackenzie; updated 11/15/09

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (1 reply)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 11/15/09

COUNTRY CLUB EVENTS - PARTIES - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/15/09

Princess & Superhero Parties - Atlanta , Georgia    

Mystical Parties provides all your favorite princess characters including mermaid, snow white, sleeping beauty, cinderella. Superheros and pirate parties available. Www.mysticalparties.net Visit our page for more info: Mystical Parties
Posted by Stephanie ; updated 11/16/09

TOP 10 PARTY FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676 Minneapolis    

Face painting for all events, all occasions. Lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorites. Designs to fit your theme, full face or cheek art. Years of experience and loyal costumers, makes Happyfaces twin cities # 1 choice. Ask about clowns, ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/16/09