Birthday    

Hiya.My Birthday Is In 2weeks and i do not no what to do! it cannot be summit too expensive. Any ideas??? Thanks katie x
Posted by Katie; updated 11/14/09

13th Birthday Part Ideas!!!! Need!    

Ok so my birthday is gonna be on saturday of next week but i have no ideas.. I have a about almost 23 girls that i am inviting i was thinking that i could have all of us go to lazer tag. And then we could come back to m y house and my parents would buy a scrap book and ...
Posted by Sierra; updated 11/14/09

Mobile Spa Party Los Angeles    

Pamper yourself, a loved one or a group of friends. We bring the spa to your home, office or special event. Massage, facials, manis & pedis and more.. Call us to get our rates and specials! 323-993-6055 Visit our page for more info: Serve The Goddess Mobile Spa ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 11/13/09

Custom Cakes    

The Cake Shop is focused on providing high-Quality custom cakes and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and make your event even better with a beautiful cake. Let us make your next event memorable! With a variety of cake ...
Posted by Chef Domenico; updated 11/13/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 11/13/09

My 13th    

I need to find something to do because my 13th is in less than a month and i have no idea wat im doing?!!! HELP!
Posted by Emma; updated 11/14/09

Princess Party! Spa Party! Dance Party! LA, CA    

A Twinkling Star is an Entertainment and Party Planning Company. We serve greater Los Angeles area and come to your home or place of choice. Visit us at www.atwinklingstar.com Visit our page for more info: A Twinkling Star
Posted by Chelsea; updated 11/12/09

Elmo (Red Monster) Costume    

Hi, I am looking to rent and Elmo/Red Monster costume on Long Island for a Sunday sometime in December. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted by Jeremy; updated 11/13/09

Costume Characters Elmo, Dora & So Much More Happyfaces    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots of glitter, Mr and Mrs Santa, the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/13/09

RENT OSTRICH FEATHER CENTERPIECES WE SET UP FOR FREE!    

Feathers By Angel rent ostrich feather centerpieces for weddings and all events. TRAVEL TO ALL STATES!!! Full service- travel to your event location. We set up and remove them for you. You do nothing but enjoy your event. Visit our site for pictures and more ...
Posted by MISS ANGEL; updated 11/13/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/13/09

The Best Face Painters Are At Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots of glitter, Mr and Mrs Santa, the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/13/09

Clowns In Downey    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/13/09

Wwe Wrestling Invitations For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for wwe wrestling invitations for my boys. I have looked everywhere and they don`t have them. Where can i find them?
Posted by michelle; updated 11/13/09

Mall Scavanger Hunt !!!     (1 reply)

I am having a birthday party next month but i want to plan now it will be coed and a mall scavenger hunt! i need a list of items in pictures and actaull items. Also i think it would be fun to have clues! theres going to be alot of kids like 25 and i called the mall to ...
Posted by sam; updated 11/12/09

Full Face And Cheek Art Face Painters Happyfaces    

Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/11/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Distinctive Catering Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! We bring the coffee house to your door! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success by ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 11/11/09

Elmo Or Sesame Street Puppet Show     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo inpersonater or a sesame street puppet show for my 2yr old son`s birthday party in Dallas TX . His Bithday is on May 27
Posted by Martha Morales; updated 11/12/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVING AT YOUR EVENT    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/11/09

Custom Birthday Cakes    

We hope you find everything you need. The Cake Shop is focused on providing high-Quality custom cakes and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and make your event even better with a beautiful cake. Let us make your next ...
Posted by Chef Domenico ; updated 11/12/09

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/12/09

30th Birthday Party    

Hello everyone, I am trying to plan a birthday party for my husband`s 30th. I need a hall somewhere in CT preferably Hartford or New Haven counties. I need space for about 70 guests that is affordable. Still trying to figure out food and beverages as well. If anybody ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/12/09

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

SPEECH FOR DEBUT (18TH BIRTHDAY) OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER    

Hi good day! i`m badly needed your urgent help for this upcoming debut (18th birthday) of my precious grand daughter this november 15, 2009...because i have to make a speech or message to her...please thank you & Godbless!
Posted by KRISTINE GRACE ; updated 11/12/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE