13th Birthday Party    

HELP! My 13th birthday is 1 month away! Its in December and i have no clue what to do!
Posted by Lynn; updated 11/11/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/11/09

Balloon Twisters In Carson    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/11/09

Singing Telegrams In Carson    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/11/09

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/11/09

CaRiCaTuReS    

I put a smile on people`s faces. Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by Raycasso; updated 11/11/09

BIRTHDAY INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/10/09

Children's Characters In Long Beach    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/10/09

Face Painters In Long Beach    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/10/09

JOHN TRAVOLTA FOR YOUR PARTY OR EVENT    

John Travolta lookalike/soundalike/ impersonator Phil Francavilla does a totally interactive "Saturday Night Fever" and/or "Grease" show. Thrill your guests with the best John Travolta lookalike there is. He looks,sounds and even dances just like the real characters of ...
Posted by PHIL; updated 11/10/09

JOHN TRAVOLTA FOR YOUR PARTY OR EVENT    

John Travolta lookalike/soundalike/ impersonator Phil Francavilla performs a totally interactive "Saturday Night Fever" and/or "Grease" show. Thrill your guests with the best John Travolta lookalike there is. He looks,sounds and even dances just like the real ...
Posted by PHIL; updated 11/10/09

Birthday    

I am throwing a surprise birthday party for my husband with about 58 people. I would like a hall to rent In suffolk county preferebly in Bayshore, Islip areas. I would like to know the prices and also I would like to have a murder mystery night but I dont know who to ...
Posted by denise ; updated 11/10/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - STRETCHING YOUR EVENT BUDGET    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT NATLONWIDE    

INSlIANT PORTRAITS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATlOKWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/09/09

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 11/09/09

Need A Clubhouse For Rent In Atlanta     (1 reply)

I am desperate! I am hosting a Couples shower/Hallowen Party on October 24th and was told TODAY that my clubhouse is no longer available due to damage from the floods in Atlanta. Invitations have already been sent out.. I need a spot in Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, or ...
Posted by MRJ; updated 11/09/09

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/09/09

Hawaiian Dancers In The San Fernando Valley    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers available for ALL events! We also offer many other kinds of entertainment; Magicians, Marilyn Monroe look alikes, belly dancers, stand up comics, kids characters & clowns, face painters/balloon artists and MUCH MORE!! Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/09/09

Birthday Celebrations    

I am planning a 65th birthday celebration for my aunt and I am looking for a rental hall that I can bring my own food. Please let me know of any places preferrably in Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Posted by Thyria; updated 11/09/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

7 Year Old Daughter Birthday    

Trying to have a inexpensive party for 8 girls, face painting I can do, work activities at a campground. But am at a loss when it comes to my own child i thought about karaoke. Help! any suggestions are welcome Thanks
Posted by dyann; updated 11/09/09

What Should I Do For My Sweet Sixteen?    

Hey! I really need your help! My sweet Sixteen is in May, and I know that it is a long way away but I want to start planning it now. I need help with ideas as to what to do, themes, and other stuff. Please Please help me. If you need more info, just post it here and I ...
Posted by McKenna; updated 11/09/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CHICAGO    

Hannah Montana Impersonator     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Hannah Montana Impersonator for my Daughter`s 5th Birthday party in March. I would like for you to look like Hannah, impersonate her and know her songs...I am in Los Angeles County(West Covina). If you know of anyone one please email me.. Any info ...
Posted by Angelina ; updated 11/09/09