The ORIGIANL Candy Bar Poem

They say when you reach the age of _____ you tend to become a little CHUNKY, a bit of a SLOWPOKE and always say where`s my WHATCHMACALLIT? They say you develop BUTTERFINGERS become a LEMONHEAD and act like NERD. However, the SNICKERS you hear are sheer envy. We know what a SMARTEE you are. You always know the SKOR and could be anyone`s SUGARBABY. We know you are CAREFREE enough to do the CHARLESTON and yet be a LIFESAVER to those who need you. If we had 100GRAND we would take you on a shopping SPREE to 5th AVE or to the SMYPHONY or on a spaceship to MARS or the MILKYWAY! But when PAYDAY is over and our balance is at ZERO, we hope you`ll be spending an evening of CHUCKLES with friends and family who are NUTS about you and GOOD & PLENTY just the same. For A CRACKER JACK person who`s EXTRA special. With MOUNDS of love, hugs & KISSES!
Posted by Carrie; updated 04/27/05

Could you make up a poem for a sweet 16 like that with the candy? Thanks!
Posted by Catherine; updated 08/02/05

I need a poem for a 21 year old with the candy bars

Thanks
Posted by Linda Reynolds; updated 04/21/07

I need a candy poem for a bridal shower
Posted by Linda; updated 06/19/07

Candy bar poems for mothers
Posted by lasonia; updated 05/04/08

I am in desperate need of a poem for our 12U baseball team...I would like to add these to our World Series goody bags with the poem and the candy to go along with the poem.
If ANYONE has a good baseball candy bar poem PLEASE let me know...we leave friday July 17
Posted by Christi; updated 07/14/09

I need a candy bar poem for a 17 year old leaving his friends and family to become a Navy Seal, but I`m not creative enough. Can you help?
Posted by Donna McCullen; updated 10/24/09