50th Birthday Bookmark    

Each measures 4 ¾" with tassel and has a gold metal number 50 with round and star shaped cutout accents and an attached white tassel designed to extend from the book. Destined to be treasured along with the memories of your celebration extraordinaire, each comes in a ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 12/02/09

13 Birthday Party    

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP I`m having a birthday in 9 days and i`m inviting 4 friends over for a sleep-over.I`m not a Girly girl so no make up.The 4 girls ages are:10,10,11,12,and me.Our house is BIG. Please some one Help me!!!!Oh and no Truth or dare stuff.
Posted by hannah; updated 12/02/09

Disney Princess Impersonator Needed    

I am looking for a Disney Princess Impersonator to come to my daughter`s birthday on January 16th. We live in Glastonbury, CT.
Posted by Nicole; updated 12/02/09

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/02/09

Santa Minneapolis Ho Ho Ho 952-476-7676    

For Santa and gang, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots of glitter, Mr and Mrs Santa, the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 12/02/09

Mobile Spa Services In Your Home Los Angeles    

Mobile massage and spa - book a birthday spa party. You & your friends can enjoy massage, manis and Pedis. Celebrate a special occasion in the comfort of home and make it truly memorable! calll us now 323-993-6055 Visit our page for more info: Serve The Goddess ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 12/02/09

CYBER MONDAY SALE -- $15 OFF Your Party Supplies Order    

CYBER MONDAY Koyal Wholesale Party & Wedding Supplies Sale (including Birthday Party Supplies) - 1 Day Only - Get $15 OFF when you spend $100 or more.* - Use Coupon Code CYBER15 at checkout - www.koyalwholesale.com - Expires 11/30/09 at Midnight PST. *Excludes ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 11/30/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/30/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/01/09

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

We would love to be part of your next event. Nu-Salt Laser International is a pioneer in the laser light show industry world-wide with over 28 years experience to offer you the most ingenious, cutting-edge entertainment. Some of our clients include: The Grammy`s, ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 12/01/09

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONwIDE    

Candy Buffet LA - Perfect For Birthdays, Weddings, Holid    

Candy Buffet LA is your premier candy buffet company. Candy buffets are the hottest trend in culinary entertainment. Our candy buffets come in every flavour and theme imaginable. We custom design each buffet and proudly serve every occasion, from red carpet events, to ...
Posted by Jason; updated 12/01/09

Hire A Happyfaces Characters 952-476-7676    

With over 75 costumes to pick from, call happyfaces. Serving the greater Twin Cities area, Minneapolis, St Paul Happfyfaces.biz, 952-476-7676 All Occasions all ages, Dora, elmo, sponge bob Santa. Visit our page for more info: HappyFaces.Biz
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/29/09

INSTANT PHOTOS - UNLIMITED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/29/09

INSTANT PHOTO BOOTHS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Need Help Finding A Place To Have My Party At    

I`m having a party for my 18th birthday on january 23,2010, I`m having trouble finding a place to have it! I really need help!
Posted by Mutta; updated 11/29/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,HANNAN    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 11/29/09

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter start off the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle ...

INSTANT PHOTOS W/FRAMEs - AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

Need Help For My Debut Party    

Hi! It`s my debut this coming January. Can I have a complete program for my party. Please cause I don`t have any idea how to organize it. Thank you!
Posted by kith; updated 11/30/09

FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITY - ON-SITE LASER ENGRAVING    

How Long Have You Searched For A Character?    

Hello, Frustrated by not finding what you want? Still looking for the character for your party? How much time have you spent searching? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators. Feel free to contact me ...
Posted by Keith; updated 11/30/09