ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/25/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS...CAMERA 2 ENGRAVED DOG TAG IN 14 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/25/10

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you! Espresso and Tea catering is a unique concept and cosmopolitan idea. A non-alcoholic espresso and tea catering service offering an open espresso bar for two hours; espresso, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 11/24/10

Stand Up Comics In Los Angeles    

LA’s FINEST Stand up Comics available! For ALL occasions. If you mention that you saw us on the Internet, you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/24/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS w/ MMS, UPrint, Simulcast and Twitter--C    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/24/10

18th Birthday Program     (1 reply)

Please help me, how to make a simple program for my niece 18th birthday party. Thank you.
Posted by cha; updated 11/25/10

Children's Entertainment In North Hills    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/23/10

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 11/23/10

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/23/10

**PRINCESS RAPUNZEL BIRTHDAY PARTY CHARACTER    

Now introducing Princess Rapunzel!! For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/23/10

Dora    

I need to get dora to come to my daughters 1st birthday party and i am in the louisville area...someone please help looked everywhere..........
Posted by Tiffany; updated 11/23/10

PICTURE PERFECT LASER DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

13 Birthday    

Ok guys. I`m turning 13 on dec.12 and I was thinking about having a d.j and cool lights and kaoroke but what else could I do?? I mean would that entertain people for 2-3 hours??
Posted by Alyssa; updated 11/23/10

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * ENGRAVE-IT PLUS * * * When you upgrade Engrave-It to Engrave-It Plus, you receive 6 additional services: ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/24/10

Barney Character For Birthday Party    

I need a Barney character for my 2 year old`s parrty. Do you supply character dress ups? How much is your price? What comes with the party? Please respond.
Posted by Greta Page; updated 11/20/10

BAR BAT MITZVAH DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/21/10

PHOTO QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS - NATIONWIDE - FREE SAMPLE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED LEATHER BRACELETS * * * * Your guests name or photo is laser engraved onto their choice ...

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/22/10

Servers & Bartenders Available    

Let us do the work while you enjoy your guests. Over 20 years experience in serving the public and Making host/hostesses a guest at their own party. Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 11/22/10

Re: 7th Birthday Party Program Script    

My son would be celebrating his 7th birthday Party on Thursday November 25,2010.Please help me how to prepare a program.This includes 7 candles,7balloons, &7 flowers.Thank. You.
Posted by Teresa; updated 11/22/10

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS/GUITARS - 250 PER HOUR AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

IM STUCK!!!    

HI im danni and i am a true girly girl but im not allowed a sleepover!! I will be inviting 3 of my bestest friends and i dont no what to do please help me please P.s it needs to be really good and exciting but not a sleepover cause im not allowed Hope you can help ...
Posted by danni; updated 11/22/10

ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL