Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (3 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 12/06/09

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/06/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/05/09

Christian Quinceanera Ceremony     (20 replies)

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it, Take care, Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 12/05/09

INVITATIONS    

Unique invitations, keepsakes, visit me... Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie
Posted by liz; updated 12/06/09

DIGITAL PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - PHOTO FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Success is a choice, choose the best! What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee / espresso bar to you, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 12/03/09

$20 Off Your ENTIRE QUINCEANERA & WEDDING SUPPLIES ORDER    

Get $20 Off Your Entire Quinceanera Supplies Order of $100 or more* In gratitude to our loyal Party Pop friends & customers, please use Coupon Code THANKS20 at checkout to get $20 off your entire order of $100 or more. Hurry, this incredible offer expires December ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 12/03/09

INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/03/09

INSlIANT PORTRAITS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATlOKWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/03/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/04/09

Quince Choreographer    

Hey, Im having my quinces very soon. I`m so excited but there are so many things to get done. I was wondering if you know anyt choreographers in Columbus, Ohio? I`m having a very hard time finding one. Also, what are cadets? What do they do?
Posted by Lupita; updated 12/04/09

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/04/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - STRETCHING YOUR EVENT BUDGET    

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

We would love to be part of your next event. Nu-Salt Laser International is a pioneer in the laser light show industry world-wide with over 28 years experience to offer you the most ingenious, cutting-edge entertainment. Some of our clients include: The Grammy`s, ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 12/01/09

Renting A Doli    

I`m interested in renting a doli for my daughter`s quinceneara. Need it for Early March 2010. Please give me a quote...
Posted by Cecelia Zuniga; updated 12/01/09

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTOGRAPHIC PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/01/09

A Star Theme Quincianera     (1 reply)

I need help in getting a nice creative center piece of stars. Her colors are pink and black blended with silver....please help with any ideas. Thanks
Posted by cynthia; updated 12/01/09

QUINCEANERA EVENT PLANNERS AT YOUR SERVICE!!    

WE AT TIARASANDTACONES.COM WORK SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND CAN ASSIST YOU IN PLANNING A WONDERFUL EVENT WITHOUT THE STRESS! WE CAN MAKE YOUR BUDGET STRETCH! ASK FOR A FREE EVALUATION!
Posted by celia; updated 12/01/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 12/01/09

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/01/09

Who To Get.     (1 reply)

Hey im having a 15 & i dont know what cadets are better or who to get, can yall help me?
Posted by yvette garcia; updated 12/01/09

CHOREOGRAPHY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA    

CHOREOGRAPHY DANCES WITH PERSONALIZED MIXES FOR YOUR QUINCE! BY TIARAS AND TACONES EVENTS!!! CHECK US OUT TIARASANDTACONES.COM
Posted by celia; updated 12/01/09

NATIONWIDE EVENTS GROUP - LASER GIFTS - PHOTO - VIDEO    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/02/09

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/02/09