Need Barney Entertainer For 1st Birthday     (2 replies)

Need Barney Entertainer in Carbondale, PA on April 2.
Posted by Kim; updated 02/21/09

Attn: San Diego Mamas :-) Win A FREE Session With Me!    

Visit my blog to see the rules on my "GO GREEN" Baby Photo Contest! Win a FREE session with me plus one mounted 8x10 of your choice! The idea is to get as creative as you can...submissions are due 3/8/09 and the winner will be announced on St. Patrick`s Day :-) ...
Posted by Gina Addison; updated 02/21/09

SOCIAL INTERACTION GAMES AT BIRTHDAY PARTIES    

WE WILL KEEP KIDS/ADULTS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT SOCIAL INTERACTION Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/21/09

Affordable Clowns Birthday Parties St Paul Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/21/09

For Clowns Face Painters Dora And More Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/21/09

Boy Girl Twin 5th Birthday Party Ideas    

I need help with birthday party idea for my b/g twins 5th birthday party. Any ideas? They turn 5 in May.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 02/21/09

EASTER BUNNY FUN, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

FOR EGG HUNTS SEND THE EASTER BUNNY... OR PRIVATE PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

SPRINGTIME PARTIES WITH THE EASTER BUNNY    

FOR EGG HUNTS SEND THE EASTER BUNNY... OR PRIVATE PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

LAUGHTER PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FL    

TRAINED LAUGHTER LEADER WILL KEEP KIDS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT EXHILIRATION.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

BIRTHDAY PARTY EASTER BUNNY, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FL    

TRAINED LAUGHTER LEADER WILL KEEP KIDS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT SOCIAL INTERACTION Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER PARTIES, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

WE WILL KEEP KIDS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT SOCIAL INTERACTION Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

LAUGHTER GAMES FOR PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FL    

WE WILL KEEP KIDS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT SOCIAL INTERACTION Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

LEARN TO LAUGH PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

WE WILL KEEP KIDS/ADULTS LAUGHING WITH LAUGHTER GAMES...THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO INITIATE STRESS DEFENSE MECHANISMS FOR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS...GREAT SOCIAL INTERACTION Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Looking For Elmo Character     (2 replies)

I live in Fremont, ca, n looking for for Elmo character to visit us at my toddler`s birthday party on 22nd Feb 2009 at ~5:00 pm.
Posted by Shruti; updated 02/20/09

Party Planners!! Nyc (3)    

Party Chic promises you the one-on-one service that you deserve. So the next time you are having a party, give us a call at 718-569-1889. Or visit us on the web at www.ipartychic.com Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/20/09

Surprise 50th Birthday Party For Papa!    

Aloha! I need some ideas for making a surprise 50th birthday for papa. His favorite color is all blues and he loves taking pictures of everyone and everything. So what should the theme be? How can we make it special? This is for next year February... But we want to ...
Posted by Christy ; updated 02/20/09

Spongebob     (1 reply)

I need a sponge bob to come to my sons birthday party for 1 hr.i stay in lafayette indiana.please help me i need on on march 1 2009 its a sunday
Posted by amber; updated 02/20/09

Babys Shower    

HI IAM LOOKING FOR APLACE TO TROW ABABYS SHOWER FOR 50 PERSON FOR LESS THAN $300 INEED YOUR HELP
Posted by IRIS; updated 02/20/09

HANNAH MONTANA Impersonator And Look Alike Atl. GA Area    

Want to give your child exactly what they want for their Hannah Montana Birthday Party?? Hire our Hannah Montana look-a-like and impersonator! She will come dressed in an authentic looking outfit and bring with her a Lola look alike to add to the party excitment. She ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 02/20/09

EASTER BUNNY FOR ALL SPRING EVENTS    

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I would like to rent a pony for one hour for my son who will be turning 4 on May 21st, I am planning on having the party the Saturday following the 21st. I live in Dale city VA. How much do you charge an hour. We have a round culdesac in front of our house, and I ...
Posted by Michaele Clark; updated 02/20/09

TINKBERBELL CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

I would love to help you make all your dreams for your decor a reality. Every items is Uniquely Yours as they are custom designed to your every detail. I do work on pricing wherever I am able so don`t hesitate to email me anytime. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/20/09

CANDYLAND Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you make all your dreams for your decor a reality. Every items is Uniquely Yours as they are custom designed to your every detail. I do work on pricing wherever I am able so don`t hesitate to email me anytime. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/20/09

Affordable Face Painters Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/20/09