BAR BAT MITZVAH PHOTO KEEPSAKE T-SHIRTS    

We make your party memorable On location! At your event! Nationwide! BIRTHDAY PARTIES SWEET 16 BAR AND BAT MITZVAH`S TRADE SHOWS CHARITY EVENTS We take digital pictures of you and your guests having fun at your event and your guests get to choose a picture ...
Posted by kelly; updated 02/15/09

Parenting Ideas On Birthday Party Events    

Great Ideas for Birthday party events and more.
Posted by Doris; updated 02/15/09

Private Music Lessons For Kids 2-17    

The Performing Arts Group In Encino has private, fun, and affordable music lessons for your child ages 2-17! EVERYTHING means Violin to Voice!!! check out our website:
Posted by Wayne ; updated 02/14/09

Custom Art Books For B Day N Free Cards.    

Check out www.zolaenterprises.com for birthday ideas. Get a custom book created, send free e cards and fun stuff.
Posted by leigh; updated 02/15/09

12:Party Don't Know Where To Have It!!!!!!    

Hey im finding places early to have my party. We want to do this fun dance party kinda thing then afterwards all the guys leave and the girls sleepover. But i have a small house and i need a big room to dance in and maybe sleep in later after the party. I dont know ...
Posted by mia ; updated 02/15/09

Need A Party Or Event Planner? (2)    

Party Chic promises you the one-on-one Service that you deserve. So the next time you are Having a party, give us a call at 718-569-1889. Or visit us on the web at www.ipartychic.com Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/14/09

Party & Event Planners NYC (3)    

Party Chic`s full service event & party planning for all occasions including weddings, birthdays, anniversary, bachelorette parties,family reunions, remembrance parties and more. Let us take the stress out of your event and make the celebration one to remember. Give us ...
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/13/09

Candyland Birthday Theme?    

Be sure to check out the truly unique Candyland Centerpieces, Favors, Guestbooks and more. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/13/09

18TH BIRTHDAY    

Pls help my how to make a opening ceremony speech to my daughter 18th birthday . Thank you
Posted by M,ARIA; updated 02/13/09

Bar Mitzvah Party Favors Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/13/09

Hannah Montana Look A Like Atlanta, GA Area    

Want to give your child exactly what they want for their Hannah Montana Birthday Party?? Hire our Hannah Montana look-alike and impersonator! She will come dressed in an authentic looking outfit and bring with her a Lola look alike. She can sing or lip-sync to some of ...
Posted by Savannah; updated 02/13/09

40th Birthday Party    

I will like to know where on Long Island ,NY I can have a 40th birthday party without spending more than $2000.
Posted by paige; updated 02/13/09

Princesses, Superhero’s, Hannah, Elmo, Star Wars, Clowns    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/13/09

Trackless Train For Bday Party    

I am looking for a trackless train rental for a 3 yr old b-day party. We live in Raleigh NC by RDU airport. Let me know who is around and best prices. Thanks!
Posted by Doris; updated 02/13/09

New Birthday Party Puppet Show In So Cal!    

Swazzle’s professional puppeteers have performed hundreds of shows in venues across California. They have worked with leading children’s entertainment companies including The Jim Henson Company, PBS Kids Sprout, The Walt Disney Company and The Baby Einstein Company. ...
Posted by Swazzle; updated 02/12/09

Spiderman Impersonator     (2 replies)

I need a Spiderman impersonator for my nephew"s birthday party which is 2-15-09.
Posted by Craig; updated 02/12/09

I Realy Need T Help    

Hey my name is miley and i am turing sixteen any ideas? thnk disney land?
Posted by miley; updated 02/12/09

Dora Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for someone to dress up as dora for my litlle girls birthday party and do tricks play games blow up balloons or something like that in the chicago, illinois area south suburbs
Posted by Charity; updated 02/12/09

Sweet 16 Birthday Places    

I am throwing a sweet 16 near Cleveland, OH, but I have nowhere to go. My family doesn`t have a lot of money so we can`t go anywhere expensive. I need help.
Posted by Sydney; updated 02/12/09

Birthday Party    

Help Im having my birthday party very soon.I`m 11 but my friends and i are more like 13 year olds.I want it to be a sleepover, im inviting at least 8 or 9 people.I need it to be really really really fun!!!What should i do for it?????????Please help me!!!!!
Posted by Megan; updated 02/12/09

HAWAII FEMALE STRIPPERS HAWAII FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS HI    

HAWAII FEMALE STRIPPERS HAWAII FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS HI. . . . ...........WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...........808-722-1120..........CALL US NOW!!! Visit our page for more info: Strippers to Go Hawaii
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 02/12/09

HAWAII MALE STRIPPERS HAWAII MALE EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII    

HAWAII MALE STRIPPERS HAWAII MALE EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII. . . . ...........WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...........808-722-1120..........CALL US NOW!!!  

HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII    

HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII. . . . ...........WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...........808-722-1120..........CALL US NOW!!!  

HAWAII ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HAWAII ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HI    

HAWAII ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HAWAII ADULT ENTERTAINMENT HI. . . . ...........WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...........808-722-1120..........CALL US NOW!!!  

Cinderella In Denver     (1 reply)

I am looking for a good Cinderella impersonator for my daughter`s birthday in June in Denver, Colorado. Any ideas?
Posted by Kristen; updated 02/13/09