Spongebob Costumes     (1 reply)

HI CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND AN ADULT SOINGEBOB AND PATRICK COSTUME FOR MY SONS 1ST BDAY PARTY. I WILL EITHER BUY OR RENT. I STAY IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS. THANK YOU
Posted by erika; updated 02/23/09

Barney     (2 replies)

We are looking for a Barney character for a child`s birhtday party on Saturday Nov. 14th. Does anyone have any contacts?
Posted by Kia Goodwin; updated 02/23/09

Pony Rental For Dale City    

Hello, Does anyone out there rent ponies that are located near the Dale City area. My son will turn 4 in May and am trying to make his birthday wish come true. Would like to rent a pony for one hour for his birthday for a reasonable price in May. Email me if someone ...
Posted by Michaele; updated 02/23/09

Micke Mouse Character    

I need a Mickey mouse character for april/4 Please I need to how much is a fee
Posted by sue; updated 02/23/09

Elmo Character     (3 replies)

I`m looking for Elmo to make an appearance at a child`s 2nd birthday party in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I can not find anyone in the surrounding area that has Elmo as a character for hire!
Posted by Melinda; updated 02/23/09

Elmo And Someone To Wear In Too    

Need baby first elmo for 2-21-09 can anyone help.
Posted by Gilbert; updated 02/23/09

Waterlside, Bouncy House, Moonbounce Concord NC    

Offering a wide variety of Inflatable bouncers, games, fun food machines, and bear stuffing parties. Visit our page for more info: www.astrojump.com Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte
Posted by Paul; updated 02/22/09

Festival, Moonwalks, Bouncers, Party Huntersville NC    

Astro Events offers a wide variety of inflatable bouncers, games, food machines, and now we also offer bear stuffing parties. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

Birthday Party Ideas Charlotte NC    

Now offering bear stuffing parties, wide variety of inflatables, games, fun food machines. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

13th Birthday Party Ideas    

Help please!!!!!!! i dont know what to do for my bday ! i was thinking about bowling but then like inviting 20 ppl, but my parents said tht would cost to much!!!! i need help coming up with an idea thts cheap and fun tht i can invite 20 ppl to.
Posted by Middie; updated 02/22/09

ADD TROPICAL FUN TO YOUR EVENT WITH COCOANUT LAAAADY!    

HIRE SOME TROPICAL OUTRAGEOUSNESS WITH COCOANUT LAAAADY!!! FRESH FROM AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS! Want to bring some craaazy island flava to your next Birthday, anniversary or corporate party? Well hire the one and only outrageous Cocoanut Laaaady! Fresh from the ...
Posted by COCOANUT LADY; updated 02/22/09

VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW PROMOTION CALIFORNIA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/22/09

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 02/23/09

Celebrity Look Alikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 02/23/09

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/21/09

*FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our ...

Need Barney Character For Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Barney entertainer for my daughters 3rd birthday party in April. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Tonya; updated 02/21/09

**EASTER BUNNY CHARACTERS & COSTUME RENTALS    

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! ************************************************************ We are the #1 Entertainment Company serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since ...

14th Birthday Ideas    

Hey i`m lookin for some birthday ideas. I`m inviting 4 of my best friends and were not into themed parties and i don`t want to really stay home.if u have any ideas i would be so thankful. (where also kind of girly)
Posted by Hannah; updated 02/21/09

Long Island , New York Party Buses And Limos    

Call us 631 543-2500 we have party buses with dance poles we also have mini buses with lavatorys that seat 24 passengers call us today for a price quote We have connections with clubs and resturants in long island and new york city Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by t; updated 02/22/09

For Dora Clowns Face Painters MInneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/22/09

Moonwalks, Bounce House, Birthday Party, Moonbounce    

Astro Events offers a wide variey of inflatable bouncers, games, food machines, and now we also offer bear stuffing parties. Visit ww.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte

Sweet Sixteen Songs     (4 replies)

Can anyone help me by naming some of the famous sweet sixteen songs out there and maybe the artists who sing them?
Posted by katie; updated 02/22/09

Looking For An Hanna Impersonator     (3 replies)

I am looking for an hanna montana impersonator for my 7 year old bday party please if anyone knows someone please let me know. Would really appreciate it
Posted by virgina; updated 02/22/09

Bounce House, Moonwalks, Moonbunce Charlotte    

We offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor inflatables, fun food machines, games, bear stuffing parties, etc. Visit www.astrojump.com/ncharlotte.htm Visit our page for more info: Astro Events of North Charlotte