**TAROT CARD, PALM READERS, FORTUNE TELLERS**    

San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire ******************************************** Get ready for that special party with the ever popular Tarot Card Readers and Palm Readers. Your friends will really get excited over this great form of entertainment. We also offer: ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/05/09

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...

AWESOME BIRTHDAY FAVORS & CENTERPIECES!    

Hello I would love to create fun & unique Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthday! All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may see some ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/05/09

"Great Puppet Show."    

Here is a note we received from a birthday client: "Just wanted to thank you again for the great puppet show. All of the kids (and parents) really enjoyed it. The show`s humor coupled with your professionalism were a perfect match. Thanks again." Visit our page ...
Posted by Swazzle; updated 03/05/09

Wiggles Character In Fayetteville, NC    

I am looking for a Wiggles Character to come to my house for my son`s 3rd birthday party. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get this? We are in Fayetteville, NC
Posted by Tammy Kondzich; updated 03/05/09

ELMO,SPONGEBOB,DORA,ABBEY CADABBY,HELLO KITTY,SCOOBY DOO    

We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most ...

1st Birthday Need A Catering Hall Or Restaurant    

I am looking for an affordable place to have a 1st bday party for between 65-75 guests about 15 or so being kids. Preferably someplace I can have a dj or entertainment. End of March - beginning of May. Thank you!! In Suffolk County hopefully near Coram.
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/04/09

Household Items Poem For 'old' Folks, SS, 65th    

Need poem for birthday basket for husband and wife turning `65`...asap
Posted by Ruth Mattes; updated 03/04/09

Beautiful Disney Princesses Centerpieces & Favors    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/PRINCESSES.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/04/09

RI Magicians - Birthday    

LON CEREL has 3 times been voted "RI`s Best Party Entertainment". Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World. Visit our page for more info: Ab'cadabra Lon Cerel Magic Shows
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/04/09

RI Children's Entertainers    

LON CEREL has 3 times been voted "RI`s Best Party Entertainment". Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World. Visit our page for more info: Ab'cadabra Lon Cerel Magic Shows
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 03/04/09

For Event Face Painters Clowns Dora Minneapolis Call    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/05/09

For Special Event Caricaturists Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/05/09

All-Girl 13 Birthday Party Ideas Needed     (1 reply)

I`m turning 13 in September, and I want to have a birthday party my friends will remember. I want to have it at my house, and it`s a sleepover. Approximately 12 people. I want it to be more mature, but not totally mature. I mean, a little bit childish. It`s only 13!! ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 03/05/09

Xmen Jumper/Character    

I`m looking for an X-men jumper and X-men character in San Diego, Ca. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Anna; updated 03/03/09

Birthday    

I am turning 13 and i do not know wat to do?? i would like to rent a limo and go shopping then to the mall to shop and come back to spend night at my house but i am affriad that will be too much $$ for my mom... So does anyone have any other ideas for with bout 10-15 ...
Posted by katie; updated 03/03/09

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Los Angeles & Orange County    

It doesn`t get any better than this, Singing Princess Characters now available. Also, Prince Charming and Horse Drawn Carriage! May all your child’s dreams come true with a gorgeous Princess character. We truly give a quality performer from custom made dresses, real ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/03/09

**SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMER,BATMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT-The Best!    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of Orange County, LA, Inland Empire. ********************************************************** All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look ...

Personalized Candle Tins & Country Tins For Party Favors    

Triple Scented Candles For All Occasions Visit our page for more info: HiddenValleyCandle
Posted by Peggy Filger; updated 03/03/09

7th Birthday Party    

Hi! may i request for a copy of the 7th birthday party program script with 7 chocolates,cakes, gifts,stufftoys and godmothers. Thanks very much!
Posted by grce; updated 03/03/09

Candyland Themes, Broadway Themes, Snoopy .... U NAME IT    

Hello I would love to create fun & unique Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthday! All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may see some ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/04/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

Posted by lorianne; updated 03/04/09