HAWAII STRIPPER 808-722-1120 HAWAII STRIPPER    

HAWAII STRIPPER 808-722-1120 HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII STRIPPER HAWAII HI . . .HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 02/24/09

Need Dora Nad Diego To Come To Party    

Help i need dora and diego to come to party i live in canada and can not find anyone im in vancouver canada
Posted by dawn ; updated 02/24/09

**SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! We also offer singing Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid. This is a deluxe show offering ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/24/09

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! ******************************************** Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies ...

New Jersey Traveling Petting Zoo & Ponies Too    

Small Medium and Large petting zoos for any size event from 1 hour birthdays to all day fairs. Hand walked ponies for the smaller parties and pony carousels for the larger events. We service Ocean, Monmouth, Mercer, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Somerset,, Union,Sussex, ...
Posted by Tania; updated 02/24/09

CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FL    

AGE APPROPRIATE CHARACTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/24/09

BIRTHDAY PARTIES 4 CHILDREN, DESTIN, FL    

AGE APPROPRIATE CHARACTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CHILDREN'S PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FL    

DESTIN, FLORIDA CHILDREN'S PARTIES    

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire-Southern California only!! *************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

MAGICIANS FOR KIDS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

MAGIC SHOWS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS ROVING MAGIC...MAGICIANS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 02/23/09

MAGIC FOR CHILDREN, PANAMA CITY,FLORIDA    

MAGIC SHOWS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS ROVING MAGIC...MAGICIANS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I have no idea what to do for my birthday party it is 5:00 until 8:30 and i want a disco but it wont be dark enough so the atmopshere will be rubbish and people might get bored and i just have no idea what to do !! Help !! Xx
Posted by Emma ; updated 02/23/09

Rent A Pony    

I was wondering if anyone rents ponies for church event- looking ahead for vacation bible school in July in Grand Rapids Michigan
Posted by Carmen; updated 02/23/09

MAGIC SHOWS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

50th BIRTHDAY PARTY    

LOOKING TO RENT A INEXSPENSIVE HALL FOR GOLDEN 50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WILL BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DJ
Posted by TRICIA; updated 02/23/09

MAGIC SHOWS, DESTIN, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

MAGICIANS FOR ADULTS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Unique Candyland Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you make all your dreams for your decor a reality. Every items is Uniquely Yours as they are custom designed to your every detail. I do work on pricing wherever I am able so don`t hesitate to email me anytime Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/23/09

Debut Party    

Hi! I will be hosting a 18th Birthday. I need a guide or program on how to do it. Also, what does 18 shots means?
Posted by Cristina; updated 02/24/09

PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES