UNIQUE CINDERELLA THEME ITEMS    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CINDERELLA.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/18/09

UNIQUE CANDYLAND THEMES    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/CANDYLAND.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Teen Party In 2 Days Wut To Do Wut To Dooooo!!!!    

Help I am having a teen sleepover and have no clue wut to do!!! Help give me at least 2 things no mushy gooshy kiddy stuff and if able to pranks as well!!! Thnxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 02/17/09

For Birthday Party Clowns Balloons Dora MInneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/18/09

50TH BIRTHDAY PARTY    

I am looking to rent an inexpensive hall May 16th Sat. Or May 17th for a 50th Birthday party. I live in Holtsville(Suffolk county). Medford,Patchogue,Holbrook,Ronkonkoma are surrounding areas. I would need to bring in my own food.
Posted by DOREEN; updated 02/18/09

Awesome Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to create fun & unique Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see ...

UNIQUE BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to create fun & unique Centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/17/09

Strawberry Shortcake, Tinkerbell, Disney     (1 reply)

I would love to help you make all your dreams for your decor a reality. Every items is Uniquely Yours as they are custom designed to your every detail. I do work on pricing wherever I am able so don`t hesitate to email me anytime. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 02/17/09

Female Dwarf Dancer    

I need a female dwarf dancer for my husband`s 30th birthday party. His birthday is 3/16/09, please reply asap.
Posted by Katrin; updated 02/17/09

Trackless Train    

Trackless train that will come to your house and ride the kids
Posted by susan ; updated 02/17/09

Childrens Partys    

We give your child a great time with a package deal party magic show,balloon twisting ,face painting,and cake .call today to book your event.
Posted by dee; updated 02/17/09

Have A Magical Birthday!    

Let your next birthday party be one event everyone will be talking about long after the party by booking the Comedy and Magic of Terry Michael Owens. Terry has years of experience performing for children and adults. So make your next party a magical event...call today, ...
Posted by Terry Owens; updated 02/17/09

AIRBRUSH ARTIST GRAFFITI ARTIST NYC AREA    

Looking to entertain your guest with forever lasting gifts like airbrush hats, t-shirts, squishy pillows, etc,,,hire professionals to entertain at your party, airbrush artist who specialize in graffiti names as well. Face painting and body art available as well! ...
Posted by XZOTIC INK; updated 02/17/09

Hiddenvalleycandle.com    

Triple Scented Hand Poured Candles in a 8oz Country Tin With a Punched Tin Lid Many Scents And Designs And Colors To Choose From. (label Happy 20th Birthday) Visit our page for more info: HiddenValleyCandle
Posted by Peggy Filger; updated 02/17/09

THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT-The Best!    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of Orange County, LA, Inland Empire All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they are ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 02/16/09

I NEED HELP WITH MY SWEET SIXTEEN........    

Hi my name is erica im 15 yrs old going to be 16 on march 1st.i need help planning my party.idk what im doing help help me plzzzzzzzzzz.........
Posted by erica; updated 02/16/09

Face Painting    

Special birthdays begin with personalized face painting! Let us make your party really exciting! Visit our page for more info: Snazzy Doodles
Posted by Snazzy Doodles; updated 02/16/09

My Parrttyy    

Hey guys, im having a party at my house for about 50 people, boys and girls, ages 14/15 and i have no idea what to do! i have a pool and stuff but i want more things to do... Any ideas?
Posted by Hannah; updated 02/16/09

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH, FOR PARTIES    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! ****************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

Trash Truck Party    

Trash Truck Party We`re planning a trash truck party for my 4 yr old boy this summer. We`re going to have the guests bring something cool for the garbage men to crush. Afterwards my son and his friends can play with my son`s trash trucks (my son loves trash trucks, he ...
Posted by Alison ; updated 02/16/09

Call Happyfaces For Clowns Minneapolis St Paul    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/16/09

Event & Party Planners NYC (3)    

Party Chic Event & Party Planners will handle all of the intricate details so that you can simply relax and be a guest at your own event. Call now for a free consultation...we will come to you! 718-569-1889 or visit our website www.ipartychic.com Visit our page for ...
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/17/09

Roaring 20s/Gangster Theme Party     (2 replies)

Hello All, I am planning a Roaring 20s/Gangster theme party for my husbands 30th. I`m having alittle bit of trouble on how to start planning it especially in the decorating and invitation dept. How should I set out the invites? Should I stick to black and white in ...
Posted by Bella; updated 02/17/09