**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/18/09

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers ...

**CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most Beautiful Princesses, Action Packed Superhero’s, Adorable Clowns, Mascot Characters ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN THE WIZARD, PIRATE MAGIC SHOW    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**ADORABLE BIRTHDAY PARTY CLOWNS-CHARACTERS    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

PLZ HELP ME    

PLZ HELP ME mi partys today and i only hav a few games no music plz help me plz jus tell me some music and games plzz !!! :( and anything to make mi party kul ! so no wn will want to go home!
Posted by EBONI!!!!!!!; updated 04/17/09

Inflatable Jumps San Diego (619) 334-1444    

INFLATABLE JUMPERS FOR SAN DIEGO COUNTY Http://www.sandiegofunrentals.com (619) 334-1444 or Toll Free (877) 4 A Fun Rental (877) 423-8673 ** PARK APPROVED ** AFFORDABLY PRICED - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !!! WE HAVE OVER 40 JUMPS FOR YOU TO CHOSE FROM! ...
Posted by Shad; updated 04/16/09

Event Services San Diego (San Diego Fun Rentals)    

Event Services San Diego County Http://www.sandiegofunrentals.com Planning an event in San Diego County? We can help! At San Diego Fun Rentals we have everything you need to turn your event into the most memorable one ever. We have Obstacle Courses, Slides, ...
Posted by Shad; updated 04/16/09

Wonderfully Unique Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

I would love to help you with decorations & favors for your Birthday! I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant of fun but definitely unique. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com - these are just examples not what ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 04/17/09

Dora Charactoer    

I need a person dressed as Dora to have breakfast with my 2 year old daughter in Tempe, AZ HELP!
Posted by Liz Martin; updated 04/17/09

WWE PARTY FAVORS     (4 replies)

MY SON WILL BE 7 ON JANUARY 29,2007 HE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A WWE WRESTLING THEME BIRTHDAY PARTY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON WHERE TO LOCATE WWE MERCHANDISE PLEASE EMAIL ME.. THANKS TERRI
Posted by TERRI; updated 04/17/09

Wedding Program Script    

Please send me a sample script for wedding program. I need it badly...the wedding is on saturday. Please, please. Tnx
Posted by maricel; updated 04/18/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving Southern California only!!! No out-of-state services. ************************************* We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County,...

Beautiful Custom Tutu Dresses For Any Occassion    

Let Tullin` Around design an unique, custom, one-of-a-kind tutu dress for your little girl`s special day. No matter what the occassion, theme, color or size, we can create a beautiful dress that is sure to make your little girl feel extra special. We use nothing but ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 04/15/09

ORDERING 200 FAVORS OR MORE? Discounts Available!    

If you are in need of a large quantity of wedding or party favors, Koyal Wholesale is the only company that will work with you to get you the best pricing! We offer bulk volume discounts and reasonable shipping charges. We can even give you a quote so you will have an ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/15/09

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 04/15/09

?TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN, SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/15/09

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! We also offer singing Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid. This is a deluxe show ...

EXOTIC FEMALE DANCERS EXOTIC MALE DANCER HONOLULU HAWAII    

EXOTIC FEMALE DANCERS EXOTIC MALE DANCER HONOLULU HAWAII . . WWW.HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM...808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 04/15/09

18 Candles Message    

Can you please send me a sample message to say in 18 candles coz im one of those..This is urgent the party will be tomorrow/...tnx
Posted by christina; updated 04/16/09

Personalize Birthday Candles    

TRIPLE SCENTED HAND POURED CANDLES WITH PUNCHED TIN LID 8oz TIN MANY COLORS, SCENTS AND DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM. PERSONALIZE YOUR LABEL (Happy 21 Birthday Kevin) Visit our page for more info: HiddenValleyCandle
Posted by Peggy Filger; updated 04/16/09

PRINCESS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT Orange & Los Angeles County    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/16/09

PRINCESS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT Inland Empire, So. Calif.    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/16/09