13th Birthday Sleepover Party Ideas

Im turning 13 this year and i have no idea what im going to do. Help! I NEED FANTASTIC PARTY GAMES! AND IDEAS! im turning 13 so i want this to be really fun. Like the ultimate sleepover party ever! but im inviting 2 boys. They will stay late but no sleepover. So it can`t be girly for the first part. I don`t want any spa ideas except do eachother`s hair. Does anyone know fantastic ideas??? while i wait for everyone to get to my party i`m just planning talk and music while waiting. Then the real party begins! i don`t want to do any games that are for younger kids. I`m turning into a teenager. And all my friends are too. What are some good songs too? no swearing please. Maybe country and avril are fine though. Please reply by december!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/10/07

At my sleepover aprty [i was twelve] we did a scrapbooking thing and made x-mas cards [my b-days in dec.] and everyone had a really fun time. Hope it helps.
Posted by Meg; updated 11/24/07

That`s sounds like fun but my friends wouldn`t like it. But thanks anyway, my b-day is in dec. Too! new year`s eve though. Im having my party in jan.
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/24/07

Thats cool.
Im having my bday party this friday and idk wat to do.. Not good..lol
Posted by Meg; updated 11/25/07

Hey I am having a 13th birthday party in December 2. Don`t worry make sure ur friends keep cewl though with the boys around. U do not want 2 get embarrassed in front of them. Just have them talk and listen 2 music then play a board game or watch a movie and eat pizza and have cake and stuff. Just maake sure ur guest r haveing ALOT of fun. Hope this helps!!!
Posted by Lindsay; updated 11/25/07

It does help. And i have more ideas now!
Hey you bloggers, if you need an idea, here are some:
Ok. Each person gets a brown bag. You gather in a circle and you have a big pile of candy in the middle. You go around in a circle in turns. When it is your turn you look at the pile and choose wat you want. But you have to be really fast and make sure no one sees what you grab. When all the candy is gone in the middle you go on for EXACTLY 5 more minutes. Pretend it is your turn now. You turn to a person and say `i want your twix` if they don`t have a twix they say `i don`t have it` so that`s your turn. But if they do have it you hand it over. You can also steal back when it is your turn again. Hope that helps bloggers! that`s only one idea i have!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/25/07

Coolio idea! im totally using it!! thx.
Posted by Meg; updated 11/26/07

Im havin my 13th sleepover in 5 days and have no ideas please help
Xx
Posted by Siobhan; updated 08/12/08

Can you guys help me? am havingg a party in 7days &a have no ideass, but it has to be supper cute &supper funn, I RELI NEED SOME IDEASS
Lovee yass x
Posted by lyndsayy childd; updated 12/12/08

Ugh im having a 13th b-day party im less than a month and i need an idea im inviting 5 guys and 6 girls so i need help i have nooo idea wat to do HELP
Posted by amanda; updated 12/13/08

Hii my b-day is in dec too its on the 18th and i dnt know wat 2 do i dnt want my firends 2 be boredd ....... Can some1 help? thanx
Posted by Emma; updated 12/14/08

Hey Im Having a sleepover in a bout a month and ive thought of some really good ideas i hope they help

First of all get all your friends around in a circle and play truth or dare and ask them questions to do with boys and their darkest secrets it makes the party exciting

U could also do a game where u blind fold one of ur frinedsd (or who ever wnats to be on) And Turn the lights off and they have to catch u in the dark and with a blind fold on and when they catch u its your turn to be on

Also ( I Did this for my 12th birthday party) You could get a big bag of popcorn and lots of munchies e.g Haribo & Crisps e.c.t And some drinks like coke or lemonade or what ever you like and bring all your duvets and pillows down stairs make a comfy space to sleep and watch a scary movie it tops the night off really well

Well hope this helps you just wondering what else could i do for mine please write back .

Jess.x
Posted by Jess; updated 04/16/09

Hey i am Asia and i am having a slumber in like 2 weeks, i know what to do so i`ll just give some ideas fro future viewers.

1. You can blindfold yourself, and give youself a makeover blindfolded ( about 3- ... Girls ) about 2 judges then decide who gave themselves the best makeover blindfolded.

2. Truth or dare, cd`s and dvd`s .. I always watch movies in the night. And pillow fights in the night.

3. You can get a really sour candy like say sour skittles and put about 5 of them in your mouth and altogether take a ` sour face` group picture.

4. If it`s all girls get a poster from bob, m, twist or other teen magazines take a poster of say nick jonas put on lipstick and do something like pin the tail on the donkey.. But instead kiss the pic blindfolded and the person whose kiss is the closest to his lips wins.

That`s all i can say right now.
Posted by Asia; updated 06/15/09

Try for the first part having a movie party somthing fun. For the second part buy inepensive t-shirts and decorate them, also decorate pillowcases.on the second day before your friends go home go shopping, for music all i can say is Miley Cyrus
Posted by Kerri; updated 12/05/09

Hi, i`m having my 13th birthday party next month and i`m thinking of doing a sleepover but my house is kinda small and like 1/2 of my friends i`m inviting are tomboys so they wouldn`t like any of the makeovers or anything soo i have no idea of what to do! :S
Posted by beccii; updated 12/31/09

Guys I need some major help my 13th birthday sleepover is in febuary and its a popstar theme. I want everything to revolve around it so has anyone got any ideas?
Posted by carly; updated 01/11/10

Yalllll all have great ideas im acutually going to the beach for my 13th wat yall think bout that idea any other ideas are open lol`s!!!!!!!!
Posted by oooooooxxxxxxxxx; updated 02/22/10