Animal Shows, Pony Rides, Entertainment Planning    

Crittermans animal shows are great for birthdays, day cares, schools, fund raisers, churches, carnivals and festivals, private and corporate events. Enjoy his hands on education shows for all events. Call 239-573-6767 Servicing Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sarasota, ...
Posted by Critterman; updated 03/14/10

LASER ENGRAVED PHOTO FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/14/10

Big Birthday Party !!!!!    

My 13th birthday party is coming up soon but in november and i would like to know what im doing up front. But the only problum is i dont know what to do and it will be in winter so it cant be anything cold if you have any i deas then feel free to say thanks claire ...
Posted by claire; updated 03/14/10

THROW A FREE GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FOR FREE    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

Destin,Florida Magicians    

Variety of Entertainment for children and adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 03/14/10

STAR WARS,BATMAN,SUPERHERO’S,PRINCESSES-Inland Empire,CA    

The best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town. Serving Southern California for over 23 years. While some other entertainment companies claim to be #1, we are. Just for Fun has been providing excellence in customer service since 1987. We are ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/14/10

Garbage Man Birthday Party     (13 replies)

My 4 year old loves the garbage man. We want to have a party that reflects his interest. Does anyone have any ideas?? I am desperate but have several months of panic ahead of me. He can`t be the only kid who love the garbage man.
Posted by shawn; updated 03/13/10

PHOTO QUALITY LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS/GUITARS IN 10 SECONDS- AT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/12/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/13/10

13th Birthday Ideas Help!    

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don`t know what to do for my birthday and its in less than a month away! :( i dont want to spend to much money, but iwant to have a good time. I live near batchwood and stuff so i could go there and have a sleep over. But ...
Posted by casey; updated 03/13/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI-FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

Dora Entertainer Wanted    

Hi I am looking for a Dora the explorer entertainer for my daughters b-day April 17, my e-mail is lsabbagh@hotmail.com; party is in west covina, CA
Posted by Linda; updated 03/13/10

LASER ENGRAVED GUITAR KEY CHAINS-AT YOUR EVENT-FREE SAMPLE    

Rent A Pony - VERMONT    

Hello! I would like to know where to call to rent a pony for a birthday party in May-2010. I also was thinking in some other animals, for the birthday party. Like a mini-farm teme.. Please let me know. Best Regards,
Posted by VAL; updated 03/11/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,MASCOTS,TRANSFORMERS,PRINCESSES    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/11/10

7th Birthday Party Script    

Please help me...i need a sample script for the 7th birthday party that i`ll be hosting tomorrow. Ben 10 is the theme since he`s a boy. I want to know what are the 7 princess, 7 slippers, 7 story books, 7 balloons, 7 gifts, 7 dances, and 7 wishes for...please help me......
Posted by anne; updated 03/12/10

FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 Value) - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 03/11/10

Balloon Twisters In Simi Valley    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/12/10

Need Paul Stanley Kiss Impersonator For Birthday Party.     (2 replies)

I need someone to dress up as Kiss Rock Band lead singer Paul Stanley for my mother`s 90th birthday party. Nashville, TN area on October 17, 2009.
Posted by Debbie; updated 03/12/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Digital Photos, Caricatures    

Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz in Minneapolis. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect for ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/12/10

My 13th Birthday    

Hey i have my 13th bday comin up and im getting a limo but i dunno where 2 any ideas please help x
Posted by cc; updated 03/12/10

DIGITAL IMAGES GROUP - TRUE PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY (635 DPI) LASER    

Juicy Couture Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

All custom designed in your colors, themes and more! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/12/10