Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 06/28/06

I always play this at my sleepovers truth or dare! watch films and eat sweets and drink fizzy.
Posted by jasmine; updated 02/14/08

I think you should invite some boys and play spin the bottle
Posted by Kelray; updated 03/07/08

Play piggly wiggly!
Posted by Savannah; updated 04/18/08

I previously had a sleepover party aswell for the same age. We played truth or dare we had forfeits to eat disgusting things, we talked about boyd/boyfriends! and did each others hair and make-up and took really fun pics! Hope u have fun at ur party sleepover x Bex
Posted by Becca; updated 08/27/08

You can have a spa party.

You will need:
Face masks
Face Cleanser
Face Lotion
Different Colored Nail Polish
Candles (Optional)
Lip Gloss / Lipstick (Optional)
Eyeshadow (Optional)
Mascara (Optional)
Eyeliner (Optional)
Eyelash Curler (Optional)
Brushes
Combs
Straightener
Curling Iron
Ponytail Holders
Barretes
Ribbons
Gel or Mousse (Optional)
Camera
Movies
Food!!
Any other things you can think of

Intructions:
1. Set up different stations. One for you face, one for your makeup, one for your nails, etc. Set up everything where it belongs.
2. Split the people up at your party into different stations.
3. When everyone`s done doing stuff at their station, rotate stations.
4. Rotate stations until everyone has done everything.
5. Take pictures of everyone with their new makeover!
6. Watch a movie while you eat.
7. Don`t go to sleep!!!!!
8. Prank call (optional)
Posted by Alaina; updated 04/01/09

Hey! I came to this website thinking the same thing you were thinking and this is what I came up with...
First you need to go to the store and buy either shaving cream, tooth paste ext.You want to make sure everyone gets to sleep then you can set a time for you to wake up either have one of your parents wake you up or a alarm clock. Then what you need to do is get your shaving cream, tooth paste and whatever else then go around to each girl and put the shaving cream all over there face and or you could make a funny lokking fave. Then when they wake up in the morning they all will be like who did this to me then i will look at them and sayI didnt do it!! hoped you liked my good idea!!!
Posted by August; updated 06/09/09

Hey! that sounds like a lot of good ideas, but heres one from me!
It`s called Spa Relay Race
Things you’ll need:
Two bathrobes
Two bath-size towels
Two pairs of slippers
Masking tape
Getting Ready:
Step 1. Using the tape, mark a staring line of 10’-15’ on the floor where you’ll be playing.
Step 2. Make a goal line about 20 feet from the starting line. Make the goal line 10’-15’ as well.
When the guests arrive:
Step 1: Put a pair of slippers, a towel and a bathrobe at each end of the starting line.
Step 2: Divide the guests evenly into two teams.
Step 3: Line the teams up at each end of the start line, single file. Everyone should remove their shoes.
Step 4: When you yell ‘GO!’, each team’s first player runs to the other end of the line, puts on the robe and slippers, and wraps her head in a towel. She then runs back to her teammates, and removes everything and hands them to the next girl on the team, who puts it all on, runs to the other side, comes back, and passes the things to the next girl.
Step 5: Keep going until one team gets all their players to the goal line and back. Whichever team finishes first is the winner.
Posted by Lindsey; updated 02/17/10