GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - MAGAZINE COVERS - FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/19/10

DISCOUNT SWEET SIXTEEN INVITATIONS - CUSTOM PRINTING ONL    

DISCOUNT SWEET SIXTEEN INVITATIONS AFFORDABLE ONLINE ORDERING NATIONWIDE CHEAP CUSTOM PRINTED INVITATIONS BEST PRICES ON SWEET SIXTEEN INVITATIONS Nationwide Ordering Online - Live Customer Service - Best Prices Online Anywhere Invitations for Weddings ~ ...
Posted by Jeff; updated 03/19/10

7th Birthday    

Hi, my daughter will celebrate her 7th birthday, can you give me ideas for a nice and memorable party. I want to include the 7 symbolic gifts, please send me program script. Thanks
Posted by thet; updated 03/19/10

Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/19/10

Wish Jar Sale Ends Tomorrow    

Don`t Miss Out Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/19/10

Singing Telegrams In Los Angeles    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/19/10

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI-Riverside,Inland Empire    

Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Star Wars: Darth Vader vs Jedi or Clone Wars: Captain Rex vs Jedi They off with a choreographed stunt battle to music for their grand entrance. Then the kids learn the ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/17/10

PicText - GUESTS PHOTOS DELIVERED TO THEIR CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. INSTANT PHOTOS AND GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - PRINTED AND DELIVERED TO YOUR GUESTS CELL PHONE IN UNDER 15 ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/17/10

MILLIONS OF SHAPES PLASMA CUT AND LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/18/10

PHOTO BOOTH - PHOTO KIOSK - YOU PICK THE SIZE - FREE DELIVERY    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. *** . FREE GREEN SCREEN PHOTO SHOOT ($100 VALUE) . **** No need to wait for your event to experience how cool ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 03/18/10

Birthday Parties, Girls Night In, Single Again Parties!    

Having a Passion Party is a great way to spend an evening with your friends. You’ll giggle, you’ll learn and best of all – we’ll show you ways to spice up your love life. Plus, you and your guests can earn FREE products. Passion Parties are designed to inform and ...
Posted by Ashley, PPIC; updated 03/18/10

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County, San Fernando Valley. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer service ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/18/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Costume Characters Dora    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...
Posted by Lori anne; updated 03/19/10

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Elmo, Dora, Sponge Bob    

Spring is here. Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect ...
Posted by Lori anne; updated 03/19/10

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (6 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 03/17/10

In Need Of A Dora     (2 replies)

I am in need of a dora impersonator for my daughters 3rd Birthday in April 2010. If you are one or know of one please contact me.
Posted by sonia; updated 03/17/10

Yogabagaba Character Rental     (2 replies)

Hello my son will turn 2 in July and I am trying to find Yogabagaba Characters to come to the birthday party in San Jose, Ca I am really hoping someone can help me because that will make my sons day please let me know as soon as possible....Thank you
Posted by Carina; updated 03/17/10

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/17/10

Yo Gabba Gabba Characters     (1 reply)

I am looking for Yo Gabba Gabba! characters for my grandson`s birthday party that will take place on April 24 2010. I am located in Elizabeth NJ. Please contact me if you have any information. Thanks, Ms. Drake
Posted by latisha; updated 03/17/10

Der'eon Heywood B-Day     (2 replies)

Hello, I am looking for an Dora Explorer Entertainer for my Garnddaughter on 3-20-2010 @ 3:00. Please e-mail back to let me no if this can be done. Thanks Carolyn Kilpatrick
Posted by Carolyn Kilpatri; updated 03/17/10

Need Elmo Costume For 1st Birthday Party!     (1 reply)

I need an Elmo rental costume for my son`s 1st birthday party in the Tampa, Fl area. I can`t find one anywhere! If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it!
Posted by Kerri; updated 03/17/10

Elmo Live Character     (3 replies)

Looking for a "live" Elmo for 3rd birthday party in June, South Shore area of Boston.
Posted by Maria; updated 03/17/10

Birthday     (1 reply)

I am possibly needing a Dora impersonator for my Granddaughters 2nd birthday april 24,2010. She has been diagnosed with leukemia and will possibly be in Egleston Childrens Hospital,Atlanta, on her birthday going through chemo. I am thinking about finding a Dora to come ...
Posted by Joy Hilley; updated 03/17/10

Yo Gabba Gabba Character     (2 replies)

Report Abuse I am looking for Yo Gabba Gabba! characters for my grandson`s birthday party that will take place on April 24,2010. I am located in Elizabeth NJ. Please contact me if you have any information. Thanks, Ms. Drake
Posted by latisha; updated 03/17/10

CLOSEOUT LED RECHARGEABLE LIGHT BASES ONLY $18     (15 replies)

THREE STYLES now available, and you can now PURCHASE ONLINE Through a bit of luck, Koyal Wholesale is in the position to closeout at an unbelievable price the popular 7" and 8" Rechargeable Centerpiece LED Light Bases. These light bases have been extremely popular ...
Posted by Joey; updated 03/17/10