Me    

I am trying so hard to find some one to teach the dance for my sweet 15
Posted by yeimy luna; updated 12/14/09

WEDDING INSTANT PHOTOS WITH FRAMES - AT YOUR EVENT    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/14/09

Quinceanera Hall     (1 reply)

Hi, im looking for a hall to have a quinceanera in, cheap in price, we need it for dec.19 2009.Thanks
Posted by frank; updated 12/11/09

Speech/ Poem     (1 reply)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/12/09

A Dress That Is Green And Big     (1 reply)

Do you guys have a big puffy white w/ green desins
Posted by kiki; updated 12/12/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - WEDDING COLLECTION OF GIFTS    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/13/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITIES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/07/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - STRETCHING YOUR EVENT BUDGET    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/08/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/08/09

New Dresses For Sale     (2 replies)

Hi, They go by measurements, not really the size - they are all ballgowns. They fit girls that usually take a 4 or 6 in street clothes. I can send you pics if you send me your email. Diane
Posted by Diane; updated 12/09/09

Quinceanera Dress    

Beautiful used Quinceanera dress. Size 8, pink with full skirt. Beading scattered throughout. Bolero Jacket with beading around edge. Includes crenolin. Has been professionally cleaned. Asking $400 but will negotiate. Pictures available upon request. Located in ...
Posted by Nancy; updated 12/09/09

Speech/ Poem     (8 replies)

I have sent the speeches and poems that I put together for my niece to several people who posted a need for one. (If you put your e-mail address) Anyone who This is a hard part of planning the Quinceanera so I don`t mind sharing.
Posted by Dawn; updated 12/10/09

MOTHER DAUGHTER SONG QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

I need a song for mother daughter so we can dance together. Any suggestions?
Posted by Mary Ann Solis; updated 12/11/09

ESPRESSO & TEA CATERING    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Westerville , OH 43081 Phone / fax 614-259-3180 We bring an open espresso / coffee bar to you!! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open Bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of Flavors to choose from....
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 12/11/09

Doli For Rent    

What is your nearest location to rent a doli in Hollywood, FL33024 to carry a hindu bride to the temple? Your assistance is appreciated. Thanks Rawl
Posted by rawl; updated 12/06/09

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/06/09

HOUSTON CHOREOGRAPHY    

Hi my name is christina and cathy and we choreograph 15`s in houston texas. We charge on depending what you want. If you need any info please post a message!
Posted by CHRISTINA/CATHY; updated 12/06/09

HOUSTON CHOREOGRAPHY    

Hi my name is christina and cathy and we choreograph 15`s in houston texas. We charge on depending what you want. If you need any info please post a message!
Posted by CHRISTINA/CATHY; updated 12/06/09

KEEPSAKE PARTY FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/06/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Sweet Sixteen    

Soo im having a sweet 16 and my colors pink are and lime green i cant find any dresses that are short but not to short and that are the bubble kind dress can you give me some ideas thanks!
Posted by Victoria; updated 12/07/09

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Information     (1 reply)

I need Choreograher for my daughters XV please contact me by e-mail please soon asp.
Posted by Genoveva Rpbinso; updated 12/07/09

Sweet 15's & 16's Choreographer     (2 replies)

Hi everyone! My name is Diany. I am located in Miami, Florida and I offer services in dance choreographies for sweet 15`s and 16`s parties. I have ten years of dance experience and have lots to offer in order to make your celebration a day to remember. I teach lessons ...
Posted by Diany; updated 12/07/09

Quinceanera    

I am in need of a mass program sample for a quinceanera.. Help...
Posted by michelle; updated 12/07/09