For Sale Maggie Blossom 12    

This dress is gorgeous! Arent they all. This one is very flattering with it`s corset back that helps suck everything into the shape you want it. I`ll email you pics and details if you are interested.
Posted by michele; updated 11/11/09

JOHN TRAVOLTA FOR YOUR PARTY OR EVENT    

John Travolta lookalike/soundalike/ impersonator Phil Francavilla performs a totally interactive "Saturday Night Fever" and/or "Grease" show. Thrill your guests with the best John Travolta lookalike there is. He looks,sounds and even dances just like the real ...
Posted by PHIL; updated 11/10/09

LASER ENGRAVED LAPEL PINS - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/06/09

WEDDING VIDEO - INSTANT UPLOAD TOINTERNET - U.S.    

INSTANT REPLAYVIDEO HIGHLIGHTS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide It's your event's seventh inning stretch and your guests are back at their tables while enjoying desert. Entertain your guests by playing our Instant Replay Highlights video on our big screen ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/07/09

INSTANT PHOTO PARTY FAVORS - LASER ENGRAVED FAVORS    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/04/09

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS. On-Location at your event - Nationwide Traditional Instant Photo Portraits is always popular with guests. Not only will your guests cherish having a printed portrait, with frame, from your event, but we provide your guests with unlimited ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/05/09

Digital Dreams By Michael    

Now booking for 2010 weddings in Northwest Indiana and SE Michigan. Limited dates available. Packages start at $700.
Posted by Michael Farnum; updated 10/22/09

PHOTOGRAPHIC DOG TAGS - LASER ENGRAVED AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/23/09

Hey! Awesome Fun Is A Phone Call Away Happyfaces    

For Santa in all his glory – call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. These days, you’ll want to go with the professionals at happyfaces . For the face painting pros in the Twin Cities, metro area, do call Happyfaces. Great rates, fast, fun ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 10/24/09

PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL - INSTANT DIGITAL PHOTOS - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/31/09

BAR BAT MITZVAH VIDEO - INSTANT UPLOAD TO INTERNET -U.S.    

DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties The best videos in the ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/01/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - LOS ANGELES    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/01/09

UNLIMITED DOG TAGS - FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITIES    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Affordable Disc Packages In Wisconsin    

Our team of woman photographers will capture your wedding in a creative yet fun manner. Disc packages our speciality! Don`t make the mistake of thinking you can save money by not hiring a professional photographer. Www.goldenmemoriesphotography.com Please mention ...
Posted by Golden Memories; updated 10/07/09

The Secret Recipe For Successful Events!    

We provide the highest quality, stress-free solution, Ensuring that your event is a success! New Jersey Massage Therapy is the premier provider for all On-Site Corporate Massage, Trade Show Massage And Event Massage services. "An easy, convenient and ...
Posted by NJ Massage; updated 10/09/09

Pin Up Photos     (8 replies)

My boyfreind is in Florida right now for his training for the Air Force. I want to surprise him with some sexy but tasteful pin up picture. However I am having trouble finding photographer in southern Ca. Also, I am looking for a place that has the outfits I would need....
Posted by Amanda; updated 10/12/09

Shooting Stars Photos Maui Dissatisfied Customer     (13 replies)

I used Stephen at Shooting Stars Photography in Maui for a family beach portrait. We went through great strides with clothes hair make-up and great detail and expense to make sure that this was to be a beautiful moment captured in a phototgraph. I was assured that we ...
Posted by jane coralli; updated 10/12/09

BAR BAT MITZVAH VIDEOGRAPHY - AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties The best videos in the ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/15/09

FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITY - ON-SITE LASER ENGRAVING    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/16/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/17/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/18/09

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED WEDDING FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide You're planning your wedding, so give your guests a gift that will preserve their memory of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 10/18/09

Shooting Stars Photography    

I am reporting that after 4 months I have received my pictures from Stephen Holding with Shooting Stars Photography. While it has been quite frustrating that it took way long, we are happy with the product. The pictures are excellent quality and our family is pleased ...
Posted by Kim; updated 10/19/09

ENGRAVE - IT PRINT - IT SHARE-IT PARTY FAVOR PACKAGE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 10/20/09