At Home SPA Party For Birthday - Idea Thanks To Lisa!

Lisa

I just wanted to say thank you for the suggestion of an at home SPA party for my daughters birthday party. What a wonderful idea and what a wonderful party!!! The girls had a ball!! I found someone who came and did: hand massage, facial and foot scrubs for the girls - then she gave them all tons of polishes and designes to paint each others nails. She also did goody bags/favors with Spa products in them. The girls felt like princesses and the whole party was done in their PJ`s in the safety of my home!!

Myself and the other Mom`s loved it so much that we are going to do a Mom`s only wine Spa next month!! ;-)

Just wanted to give you a thanks for such a great idea my daughter and her friends thank you too!! I wish I knew your email address to send this to you directly but I hope you get it! Oh the website of the SPA lady is www.sensaria.com/smay - I`m not sure if she travels all over though - you could just send her an email and check. Have fun and thanks again! Linda
Posted by Linda; updated 03/27/06

I would be very interested in this for MY 40th birthday - do I just email this person through the website you provided? Thanks so much for the idea, sounds like fun!!
Posted by Emi; updated 03/28/06