Hannah Montana Impersonator

I am looking for a Hannah Montana Impersonator for my Daughter`s 5th Birthday party in March. I would like for you to look like Hannah, impersonate her and know her songs...I am in Los Angeles County(West Covina). If you know of anyone one please email me.. Any info would be helpful.. Thank you
Angelina
Posted by Angelina; updated 11/05/09

Hi Angelina,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the LA county area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

All major U.S. Cities covered

Atlanta, austin, Baltimore, boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 11/07/09

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California

Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock Star Party! Our look-alike with lead a singing or dance contest, do rock star face painting or glam make-up, games and general all around fun for girls of all ages. We will have a gift for the birthday girl and prizes for the contests.
Call us if you have any questions or wish to book: 909-598-3119 (office) or 626-419-6933 (cell) or visit our website for more info and photos: www.alwaysjustforfun.com.

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/09/09