Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 12/27/09

PHOTO DOG TAGS - PHOTO FAVORS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 12/27/09

JUICY COUTURE Centerpieces, Favors & MORE     (1 reply)

Visit my web site www.uywpd.com and click on the themes section and then to the Juicy Theme these are just examples not what you are limited to by any means. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 12/27/09

Candyland Theme Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Must see Centerpieces, Favors, Guest books and much more. Visit my website and click on the Themes tab and then the candy land tab. Happy to work on pricing wherever I am able don`t hesitate to inquire. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 12/27/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - FLORIDA    

Every Special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of life's milestones, celebrations and special times to remember, we create precious keepsakes for your guests, at your event, that preserve a memory forever. Available Nationwide ( 8 Regional Offices to serve you ...

Enterteiners Needed     (1 reply)

I need a hello kitty character for my daughters first birthday which will be in february 20th in NJ morris county area. Any suggestions?
Posted by Diana; updated 12/27/09

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...
Posted by Just for Fun ; updated 12/27/09

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE- 1 For Parties    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...

**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are ‘young’ ladies. ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS,IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire,SFV Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they give a great ...

Clowns Face Painters Costume Characters Mpls    

For All your entertainment needs, caricaturist, clowns, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 12/27/09

Dora Sponge Bob Elmo Happyfaces St Paul    

For All your entertainment needs, caricaturist, clowns, holiday entertainment for Halloween, New Years, Christmas, and more– call the folks at Happyfaces.biz. Affordable rates. Years experience. Go with the professional. We have Santa, Fabulous face painters, with lots ...

PHOTO LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Posted by Kyle; updated 12/26/09

Debut Program    

Please send me debut party program. I will EMCEE tomorrow beleive it or not. Please help ASAP.
Posted by Brenda; updated 12/26/09

Costume Characters, Princess St Paul 952-476-7676    

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

All Your Favorite Cartoon Characters Happyfaces    

The Magic Begins With Happy Faces 952-476-7676    

11 Birthday    

I have no clue what to do for my birthday.HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Topanaga; updated 12/27/09

Elegant Chiavari Chairs $4.00 Orange County    

We rent elegant gold chiavari chairs for only $4.00 in OrAnge County area. Call juanita for other affordable areas. 562-714-2753 email elegantchiavarichairs4rent@gmail.com Visit our page for more info: Elegant Chiavari Chairs Rentals $4.00 Each Chair
Posted by juanita; updated 12/27/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,PRINCESS    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer the most Beautiful Princesses, Action Packed Superhero’s (even one that flips and does stunts) ...