Barney Costume Or Entertainer

I am trying to find a barney costume or a barney entertainer for my daughters 2nd b-day party. I am looking for someone in the Massachusetts area. I am not having any luck. Anyone have any suggestions?
Posted by Beth; updated 03/06/07

Hi,
I am looking for a Barney costume as well for my son`s birthday. I found a purple dinosaur costume on costumesgalore.net. I hope this helps.
Posted by Tuesday; updated 03/27/07

I`m in Southern California and am having the same problem. My soon to be 2 year old loves Barney, but none of the party entertainers have the character. Did you find anything?
Posted by Rachel; updated 03/28/07

Try www.kiddicity.com . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 06/17/08

Hi, i was having the same problem finding a costume to rent for my daughters 1st b-day, its almost as if hes not popular anymore. However, i found an adult costume for my husband to wear at Target for 36.99 on Target.com but it looks nothing like Barney but we just might make due. Thanks for all the great idea`s mom`s !
Posted by dana; updated 09/22/08

As far as renting a costume, I am finding it cheaper to actually BUY a barney costume from eBay! No kidding..
As far as having an impersonator, I have been emailing with one company http://kidspartyproductions.com/.
They do have impersonators, just slowing going as far as getting prices. They charge for milege depending on where the party is. Still haven`t gotten an actual quote yet.
Posted by Christine; updated 01/13/10

Http://www.rentacharacter.com/rental_4.htm
Posted by savannah; updated 02/10/11