RI Children's Party Magicians    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI’s Best Birthday Party Entertainer by the readers of The RI Parents’ Paper.Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures. Visit our page for more info: Ab'cadabra ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 11/17/10

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 11/17/10

In Need Of Princess Tiana Indeed!    

I am looking for a Princess Tiana (Princess and the Frog) impersonator for my daughter`s 4th birthday party. One that is located near her grandfather`s home in Everett, WA/ Seattle WA Area. Need her to be great quality at a great price. Can anyone help?
Posted by Alex; updated 11/16/10

Cartoon Character Entertainers, Clowns, Face Painters, B    

Let your child’s favorite Cartoon Character (impersonators) host their next party or event. We have what you are looking for just to name a few… Sponge Bob, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Barney, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Lighting McQueen, Nemo, Pooh, Tigger, and many more. NEW ...
Posted by Chicago & suburb; updated 11/16/10

Dora, Diego, Spider Man, Barney, Elmo, & More    

How about doing something different this year for your child’s birthday party, or maybe a town festival, block party even a company picnic. No party is too big or too small, we can do it all. Chicago Party Characters is the home of the cartoon entertainers and ...

BACKYARDAGINS, NEMO, SPIDERMAN, STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE...    

"Discover how to add excitement to your next party or event" Chicago Party Characters has everything you are looking for to bring your party to life... Cartoon Costume Characters Clowns Face Painters Balloon Twisters Party Host`s D.J. Equipment Rental Moon ...

50th Birthday Program    

I need help in doing a 50th birthday program..would any one please help..thanks.i dont know what to say..any input i really appreciated..thank you
Posted by merlita; updated 11/12/10

50th Birthday Program    

I need help in making 50th birthday party program,,i really appreciated all your input ,than you..
Posted by merlita; updated 11/12/10

Tinkerbell For 4yr Old Daughter's Party (Seattle, WA)    

My daughter is turning 4 on Valentine`s Day and she LOVES Tinkerbell. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a Tinkerbell impersonator to show up and surprise her.
Posted by Tiffany; updated 11/13/10

Santa Claus, Real Bearded Santas For Hire, LA,San Diego    

Home of Real Bearded Santa’s at the lowest prices in town! Now is the time to start booking your Santa for your Company Event or Family Gathering. We service: San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Bernardino, Inland Empire, Riverside, Mission ...
Posted by Santa Visits; updated 11/13/10

*~*~* FUN PHOTO FLIP BOOKS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!    

NOW FLiP THIS is a new and unique addition for your celebration! Whether this is your day or you are planning for someone else`s big day -flip books are sure to a bit and a great way to capture those special memories! NOW FLiP THIS provides a fun and engaging, quick ...
Posted by NOW FLiP THIS; updated 11/14/10

Re: Speech For The Debut Im One Of The 18 Wines    

I am given the task to deliver a speech for the debutant. Iam clueless as to what to say. Any suggestion or speech I can read to familiarize me about this topic
Posted by Emily; updated 11/14/10

7th Debut Pary    

My friend`s son will celebrate his 7th birthday .Kindly pls share me a PARTY PROGRAM SCRIPT at 7 coutillion de honour,7 roses, 7 lollipops, 7 candles, 7 balloonsand 7 gifts.Thank you very much..please reply my message as soon as possible.tnx
Posted by ms.carol; updated 11/16/10

In Need Of A Princess Tiana Impersonator Indeed!!    

I am looking for a Princess Tiana impersonator(Disney`s Princess and the Frog Princess) for my daughter`s 4th birthday party. One that is located near her grandfathers home in Everett, WA/ Seattle area. Need her to be great quality at a great price. I look forward to ...
Posted by Alex; updated 11/16/10

Elve Face Painters The Real Santa Lives At Happyfaces    

Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect for birthdays, Bar ...
Posted by lorraine; updated 11/11/10

Face Painting For The Holidays    

Hire a face painter for your holiday birthday party. Picasso face and body painting can provide a magical holiday experience for your next party. We can customize any theme such as elves, raindeer, the grinch. Give us a call! Visit our page for more info: Picasso ...
Posted by Donna Christense; updated 11/11/10

ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,TRANSFORMER,PRINCESS    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/11/10

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, ENTERTAINMENT Los Angeles    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving all of San Gabriel Valley ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, ENTERTAINMENT Corona, CA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 60,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, ENTERTAINMENT Fontana, CA    

ELF SANTAS HELPER-FACE PAINTING & BALLOONS SPECIAL    

Christmas Special-$95-$125 - 1hr. $75 for each additional hr. We come dressed as an Elf or Santa helper and do Face Painting and Balloon Twisting. What a wonderful way to keep the kids busy during your holiday party. Call today to book! Serving: SGV, PARTS of: ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Personalized Birthday Printed Keepsake Ribbon    

Personalized Party Supplies, Printed Ribbon, Custom Printed Ribbon, Personalized Baby Shower Ribbon, Baptism Ribbon, Baby Christening Ribbon Visit our page for more info: Baby Shower Etc
Posted by Bonnie; updated 11/12/10

TEENAGER BIRTHDAY PARTY SPA SALON MILWAUKEE, WAUKESHA, K    

TEENAGER BIRTHDAY PARTY SPA SALON MILWAUKEE, WAUKESHA, KENOSHA, WI Teenagers, pre teens, & in-betweens Birthday Party Spa Hair Salon, WI, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Kenosha, New Berlin, Oak Creek, West Allis, Greenfield, Muskego. Hair, nails, make up, dress up, karaoke, ...
Posted by AHAIRFORKIDSSALO; updated 11/12/10