ENGRAVED DOG TAGS IN 14 SECONDS...100% AUTOMATED - 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/07/10

FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/07/10

CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,BELLE,MERMAID-PARTY CHARACTER    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 23 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Our athletic young men look the part from head to toe. We also ...

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - 100% . AUTOMATED - CAMERA TO FINISHED PRODUCT in 14 SECONDS * * * * Combining ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/05/10

16 Birthday    

For my sweet16 im gonna have a winter theme i have all the decorations and i know what food but.. I dont know about what to do for games because people in my grade dont like to play stupid games i want to come up with somthing really fun like pie fights somthing ...
Posted by courtney; updated 11/06/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/06/10

MMS - GUESTS PHOTOS DELIVERED TO THEIR CELL PHONE IN 10 SEC    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * MMS TEXT MESSAGING OF GUESTS PHOTOS * * * Guests green screen photos are each printed with a unique ID ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/06/10

CARNIVAL GAMES-AIR LASER-HORSE RACING-NATIONWIDE 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CARNIVAL GAMES - AIR LASER * * * * Classic midway games updated with our Air Laser to both modernize and ...

GREEN SCREEN INSTANT PHOTOS - MAGAZINE COVERS - FREE SAMPLES    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) Corporate Tradeshows - Conventions - Seminar ( Premiums / Giveaways ) THE CONCEPT Photo keepsakes, redefined Smile! It is the photo shoot they will never forget. Step up your photo favors with green ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

For over 23 years we have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, customer ...

Angel Psychic Reader Makes Your Party A Success!    

Have the BEST party ever! Call the Number One Angel Psychic Reader in Boston 781-837-0810 She will give each of your guests a 15 minute Angel Psychic Reading that is fun, accurate and uplifting. Get to know your guardian angels and their Angel Messages for you! Your ...
Posted by Dianne; updated 11/04/10

GREEN SCREEN DOG TAGS-PHOTO+ENGRAVING IN 14 SECONDS!    

Posted by Kyle; updated 11/04/10

CANDID CAMERA - 1500+ IMPROMPTU PHOTOS AT YOUR EVENT    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. * * * * CANDID CAMERA * * * * 100% Atomated camera will Shoot over 1,500 posed and impromptu pictures Of your ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 11/04/10

Characters For Children's Parties Minneapolis Call    

Celebrate the good times with happyfaces.biz. Ask about caricaturists, henna artists, airbrush, face painters balloon twisters, clowns, costume characters, magic, digital photos, palm and tarot readers, hypnotists and much more. Entertainment perfect for birthdays, Bar ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 11/05/10

MINNIE MOUSE CHARACTER RENTAL    

I would like to know how do i go by getten some one dresse like minniemouse for my lil girl 5th bithday.I live in New Orleans La..I have been looken at all kind of web site for a minnie mouse character..Can u please contact me back in a email ... Thank U..
Posted by Gale; updated 11/04/10

7th Birthday    

My son is going to be 7th this November 27, pls tell me some idea for the party. Program, costume and preparation. I really appreciate for your response. Thany you very much!!!!!
Posted by remy; updated 11/05/10

SNAP. ENGRAVE. POP. PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS ENGRAVED IN 14 SECO    

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS, ENTERTAINMENT Orange County    

Serving: SGV, Most of OC, LA, Inland Empire ******* Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Call us and find out why we are #1 for over 23 years in customer service satisfaction! Our website is updated weekly with ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/05/10

PICTURE PERFECT DOG TAGS LASER ENGRAVED AT 635 DPI 270-DIGITAL    

Digital Images Group - Picture Perfect Memories (tm) #1 Recommended On-Site Laser Engraving Vendor By The Top Event Professionals Throughout The U.S. - ENGRAVE-IT / Available Nationwide - On-Site laser engraved gifts at your event. Select from many different ...

**THE FROG PRINCESS & RAPUNZEL PARTY CHARACTERS    

Now introducing the Princess Frog or Frog Princess and Rapunzel characters! ***Limited service area: SGV, Parts: Inland Empire and most of Orange County*** Welcome to `Just For Fun` where we bring smiles to children and their parents! Our beautiful ‘young’ ladies ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 11/05/10

Calabasas Face Painter ~ Face Painting (805) 521-4283    

We love Calabasas face painting!! We did the pumpkin festival and some of the local parties recently and the kids loved our happy face painting styles. We look forward to more happy parties in Calabasas for face painting fun!! Call Paiges Magical Face Painting for your ...
Posted by Paige; updated 11/05/10