Princesses,Superhero’s,Elmo,Spongebob,Star Wars,    

Since 1987 Always Just for Fun Entertainment has been providing Southern California with excellent service, outstanding performers and quality costumes all at lower prices. Our performers are highly requested by TV and Movie star families. We don’t claim to be one of ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/28/11

FACE PAINTER/PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-Birthday Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER, JEDI, PARTY CHARACTERS**    

We have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Making children happy for over 24 years with over 65,000 parties! Darth Vader vs Jedi start off the show with an action stunt battle between good and the dark force to the ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: Eastern Los Angeles, Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted ...

** FORTUNE TELLERS,TAROT CARD, PALM READERS    

San Gabriel Valley, Orange, Inland Empire ******************************************** Get ready for that special party or Halloween with the ever popular Tarot Card Readers and Palm Readers and Halloween characters! Your friends will really get excited over this ...

***EASTER BUNNY CHARACTERS & COSTUME RENTALS    

San Gabriel Valley and Parts of: Los Angeles,Orange,Inland Empire ******************************************* Easter Bunny Costume Rentals (2days): $85-$100 Easter Bunny Characters: $150-$175-1hr visit. Help with egg hunt, posing for photos, dancing with children, ...

PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted Psychic & Spiritual Healer
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/27/11

Daughters 3rd Birthday    

My daughter is turning 3 April 29th, does anyone know of a icarly impersonator in Flint mi or anybody that will come as mickey and minnie mouse? Thanks
Posted by Katie; updated 03/27/11

7th Bday Celebration    

Ciao! I`m going to be a host next wk. For the 7th bday party. Could you please give me ideas of the program script? it will also include the coutillion de honor, 7 roses,7 gifts,7 prayers and wishes, 7 candles and 7 ballons. Thank you very much.
Posted by thess; updated 03/28/11

7th Birthday    

Ciao! I`m going to be a host on a 7th birthday party next week. Could you please give me some ideas of the program script?! It will also include the Coutillion de honor, 7 roses, 7 baloons, 7 candles,7 wishes and gifts grazie mille thess
Posted by thess; updated 03/28/11

Costume Characters In Chicagoland    

Kick! Productions is available! We have over a hundred characters for birthday parties and other events in the Chicagoland area. Shows can include guitar sing-alongs, balloon twisting, a little magic, games, face painting, etc. A good time will be had by all! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 03/28/11

My Daughter 2nd B Day     (1 reply)

I really need an dora impression a t my daughters b day party in racine wis fir her party in 2 weeks...if anyone can please help email me or reply bak to me :) thanx
Posted by sangria; updated 03/28/11

Newborn Baby Gifts In Houston    

Swanky Blooms is a Baby Boutique that specializes in newborn baby gifts in Houston and the rest of the USA: *Unique Baby Gifts *Baby Gift Baskets *Baby Gift Bouquets Made of Baby Clothes *Baby Shower Centerpieces *Personalized Baby Gifts  *Monogrammed BAby ...
Posted by mexemx; updated 03/28/11

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We are the original company who brought you Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee. These are custom made, high end costumes. We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that ...

11 Year Old Sleepover    

Hi my name is Emma and my birthday party is 1 week away. I have a couple ideas that you can use: -paint nails -truth or dare -watch movies `til really late at night -create your own flip flops w/ glitter, markers, sequins, etc. -flashlight tag -makeovers I hope ...
Posted by Emma; updated 03/24/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/25/11

Script    

I was assigned to host my niece`s debut.i dont have any idea on that..please send me a script..thank u so much
Posted by susie; updated 03/25/11

Mickey Mouse Mascot    

Hi, I am looking for a Mickey Mouse Mascot/character for my son`s second birthday. We are in the San Gabriel Valley, California. About 20 minutes east of Los Angeles. His birthday party will be in June. I hope someone can help us. He loves Mickey and this would ...
Posted by Tracy; updated 03/25/11

Costumes Rental In Westchester New York    

Contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com for a costume rental (elmo, zoe, spongebob, etc) And visit our link below. Thanks! Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/24/11

Graduation Planning    

Im planning a Reggae/Jamacian High School graduation party for me and my cousin who we both like Bob Marley. I would also love the fact if people could maybe give me ideas on invites or anything that goes along with planning a Rggae/Jamican party. Thanks
Posted by Rylen De Mello; updated 03/24/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/26/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/27/11

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Our professional staff will do the work while you enjoy your event. Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 03/26/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your next Birthday Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/26/11

What I Did For My 11 Year Olds B Day Party    

At my 11 year olds party we did henna. Had a bounce house a cotton cany machine. We made popcorn in a popcorn machiene. Played just dance on wii. Did a game where you put your hands in a bowl of gross stuff and tried to guess what your hand was in. We played hula hoop ...
Posted by Hailey; updated 03/25/11