**RAPUNZEL,CINDERELLA,BELLE,MERMAID,SLEEPING BEAUTY    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/17/11

FANCY NANCY, PINKALICIOUS, LADYBUG, CUPCAKE GIRL    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-The Best In OC    

Serving SGV, Most: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! While other entertainment companies claim that they are the only ones offering ...

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Inland Empire, CA    

Serving SGV, Most: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! *************************************************************** Our most popular request, Singing Princess Show! While other entertainment companies claim that they are the only ones offering ...

ELMO,STAR WARS, TOY STORY, SUPERHERO,PRINCESS Characters    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. Serving ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Parts: Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/17/11

Face Painters Napa And Sonoma    

Services provided face painting, balloon twisting, glitter tattoos, costume characters, theme parties, hair wraps and storytelling in Napa and Sonoma Valley. Our professional entertainers will liven up your special event creating excitement and amusement. Our quality ...
Posted by Sparkles; updated 03/17/11

Jayde's 11th Birthday Party    

In april 25th i am turning 11 come and help us celebret jayde`s 11th birthday we are going to have pillow fight ,pizza and more.
Posted by jayde; updated 03/17/11

13th Birthday For My Son Ethan    

I am planning to have his birthday party at Baja Buggyz, they have a website: Facebook.com/bajabuggyz It lookes like alot of fun of course we live in Florida.
Posted by Daisy; updated 03/17/11

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN,BATMAN Superhero !    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...

PSYCHIC    

ROSE-ELLEN, PSYCHIC & SPIRITUAL HEALER (480)837-0627 Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/16/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots Ice Cream at your birthday party. Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! For more information, please contact us at 973-478-3687 Visit ...
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/16/11

Custom Designed Champagne Glass Favors    

Beautifully Hand Painted & Custom Designed Champagne Flute Favors a wonderful keepsake for your guests done with the Panache touch.... Any pictures on the website are only examples all orders are custom made to order. Visit our page for more info: Panache On Glass
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/16/11

Birthday Centerpieces For ALL Ages!    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...

Dora, Tinkerbell, Disney Princesses & More    

When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece of art Contact Us or order by using the shopping cart So if ...

Great Package Specials - March Madness!!!    

Please Send Me 18th Birthday Program    

Send me a Debut program, I`m the Master of Ceremony. Thank You and GOD BLESS...
Posted by Jerry; updated 03/16/11

Hannah Montana    

I am looking for a Hannah Montana inmpersonator for my daughter`s 5th birtday on April 9, 2011! She really loves and enjoys Hannnah Montana. We live in southern New Jesrsey(Salem).
Posted by LANA JACKSON; updated 03/17/11

PSYCHIC READINGS (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 03/17/11

Look For A Dora Explore Character For A 2nd Birthday     (1 reply)

I am looking for a dora the expore character visit for the Philadelphia area. I want this Dora to or to come with a person who does face paintings, ballon twisting, and etc. Please do not provide with character-visit.com i was really dissapointed with my duaghters ...
Posted by Kathy; updated 03/17/11

Face Painters Napa And Sonoma    

Services provided facpainting,balloon twisting,glitter tattoos,costume characters,theme parties,hair wraps and storytelling throughout Napa, Sonoma, Marin and Sonoma County. Our professional entertainers will liven up your special event creating excitement and ...
Posted by Sparkles; updated 03/17/11