PSYCHIC/TAROT READER (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted Psychic & Spiritual ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/03/11

The Face Painting Lady, Awesome Face Painting Birthdays    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/03/11

Masquerade Theme Centerpieces    

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces, Vases, Hurricanes, Candy Jars - many styles of Centerpieces. Champagne flute favors, heart boxes and many styles of favors. Be sure to check out some of our examples...but remember your items will all be Custom Designed for ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 04/02/11

Surprise Your Child!    

Invite Dance Surprise to your child`s next birthday party! We present you with a very special way to explore the world of ballet, for novices and fans alike. We make the art of dance come alive! Visit our page for more info: Dance Surprise - Wedding & Birthday ...
Posted by Dance Surprise; updated 04/02/11

Broadway Theme Centerpieces    

Wicked, Phantom, Avenue Q... You name it.. We will create it. When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.WHOLESALE VASES TO PUBLIC .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today for wholesale vases, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. For wholesale vases to the public, click here: Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-290_366/index.html ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/03/11

Host A "Dora" Party In Your Home    

Host a Dora the Explorer party in your home. Visit our page for more info: Kid-Time Party Entertainment
Posted by Jeannie; updated 04/01/11

Hannah Montana Impersonator     (13 replies)

Looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator to make an appearance at a 4-year-old b-day party in KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI. I have tirelessly searched, so I am not picky at this point - any interest would be great!
Posted by Dana; updated 04/01/11

Feather Centerpieces    

Our company Feathers By Angel rent ostrich feather centerpieces. We travel to all states (travel fee applies). Free complete setup and breakdown. Several feather color options, several light color options, 6 vase options to fit your style and decor theme! Visit ...
Posted by Feather By Angel; updated 04/01/11

GIFTED PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/02/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PAPER LANTERNS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC.·´¯).·    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for round paper lanterns, and lighting for paper lanterns, wedding paper lanterns for the lowest prices, and 20,000 wedding and event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. White lanterns, and chinese paper lanterns of ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/02/11

Costume Characters In Chicagoland    

Kick! Productions is available! We have over a hundred characters for birthday parties and other events in the Chicagoland area. Shows can include guitar sing-alongs, balloon twisting, a little magic, games, face painting, etc. A good time will be had by all! Visit ...
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 04/02/11

Juicy Couture Theme Centerpieces    

Juicy Couture Centerpieces & Matching Favors - a huge hit for parties & baby showers. The pictures on the Juicy Couture Theme page are only examples that have been done for other`s any of the styles of Centerpieces & Favors can be done in this theme. Visit our ...

Elmo/Cookie Monster For Bday Party     (1 reply)

I am in search of Elmo or Cookie Monster for my girls` bday party next month. I have twin girls who will be 2 and LOVE Sesame St. Their real love is Abby Cadabby, but I don`t think I will have any luck finding her to come :) We live in Plainfield, IL
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/02/11

My Boyfriends 26th BIrthday    

Okay so im trying to make a poster with a saying using candy bars for my boyfriends birthday tuesday! I need help! we`ve been together almost three years and i want something funny but romantic.
Posted by Audrey; updated 03/31/11

Winnie The Pooh, Clifford, Elmo, Sponge Bob    

We are the fun and zillions of event year ‘round in Minneapolis, St Paul, the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We provide face painting, air brush art, henna, glitter tattoos, balloon twisters, Santa, elves, costumed characters, caricaturists, fortune tellers, digital ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 03/31/11

Adorable Birthday Party Clown-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Parts: Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/31/11

**RAPUNZEL,CINDERELLA,BELLE,MERMAID,SLEEPING BEAUTY    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...

SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK FAIRY,RAPUNZEL    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...

~~~ Espresso & Tea Catering ~~~    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering Columbus, OH 614-259-3180 Looking for something different for your guests?? We bring the coffee house you! Latte` 2 a Tea brings a coffee house to you, an open bar for 2 hours. Espresso, Latte, Mocha, lots of flavors ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 03/31/11

BACKYARDIGANS,YO GABBA GABBA,TOY STORY, DORA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. We are ...

Your One Stop Shop, Inflatables, Face Painters Plus    

Posted by Lorraina; updated 04/01/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/01/11

PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/01/11

Host A Private Pole Party!    

Want to host an extremely memorable Birthday Party!? Look no further than SHOCKra Studio. We`re an industry leader, hosting parties since 2007 with rave reviews. We have more Poles than any other studio! With 8 poles per studio, you won`t have to share your pole here! ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/01/11