***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! SORRY: WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE and we DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER LOCATION!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND ASK. ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 03/31/11

Prayer Before Birthday Party    

Please help me to make a prayer before my son`s start the birthday party..i just only want a short prayer..thank you!
Posted by rika; updated 03/31/11

Costume Rental In New York (westchester)    

Hi, We rent adult size costumes. We are located in the city of White Plains, NY Contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com And click on the link below for additional information. Thank you. Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/31/11

Script For Debut    

Kindly please send me a sample of a debut (18th Birthday). I am hosting an event on Saturday! Urgent please.... Help
Posted by Kerwin Mariano; updated 03/31/11

CandyLand Party    

Let us host your child`s CandyLand Themed party. Tons of handmade decorations Visit our page for more info: Kid-Time Party Entertainment
Posted by Jeannie; updated 03/31/11

Elmo Costume For Rent In New York <--    

Hi, We have great character costumes for rent. They are Adult size costume. We are located in the city of White Plains, NY No shipping/ No deliver Please contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com And visit our link below Thanks! Visit our page for ...
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/31/11

Henna Tatoo Artists In Los Angeles    

Talented Henna Tattoo Artists for all events! Mention that you saw us on the Internet & you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/30/11

Juicy Couture Theme Centerpieces    

Juicy Couture Centerpieces & Matching Favors - a huge hit for parties & baby showers. The pictures on the Juicy Couture Theme page are only examples that have been done for other`s any of the styles of Centerpieces & Favors can be done in this theme. Visit our ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 03/30/11

Masquerade Theme Centerpieces    

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces, Vases, Hurricanes, Candy Jars - many styles of Centerpieces. Champagne flute favors, heart boxes and many styles of favors. Be sure to check out some of our examples...but remember your items will all be Custom Designed for ...

Broadway Show Theme Centerpieces    

Wicked, Phantom, Avenue Q... You name it.. We will create it. When your event has to be the best Something Special not like all the rest.... From Centerpieces, Favors and so much more Just visit our website to see items galore. Each item a hand painted piece ...

John Deere Theme Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out Panache On Glass for John Deere Theme Centerpieces & Favors. To see an example check out the Wish Jars page there is a John Deere Wish jar there done in a wedding theme. For Centerpieces & Favors you just pick out the style you like and we ...

Birthday Party    

I am looking for a Justin Bieber impersonator for my daughters 8th birthday. Would you please let me know if you travel to Sulphur Springs, how much it would be and if he would be available on June 25th.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/30/11

Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces- Travel To All States!    

We rent ostrich feather centerpieces, travel to all states! Complete free setup and removal! We require minimum rental of 12. Rental fees are below: Lampshade centerpiece $45 each Feather eiffel vase centerpiece $49 each Feather trumpet vase centerpiece ...
Posted by Feather By Angel; updated 03/30/11

Mobile Arcade And Video Game Bus-Los Angeles    

We offer great entertainment for all ages and all types of parties. This special 40 ft bus has an amazing collection of hot games on several free-play arcade machines and a lounge area for the latest video game consoles. Daily Specials going on right now from just a ...
Posted by jake; updated 03/31/11

Face Painting At Your Next Event    

Let us make you event POP with color! Face Art by Pnina will make you party a memorable one! Check us out at www.FaceArtbyPnina.com Visit our page for more info: Face Art by Pnina
Posted by Pnina Hanoka; updated 03/28/11

Face Painting NY 718-753-4283    

Let us make your event POP with COLOR! Face Art by Pnina will make your Party memorable! Check us out at www.FaceArtbyPnina.com Visit our page for more info: Face Art by Pnina
Posted by Pnina Hanoka; updated 03/28/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.FLORALYTES - LOWEST PRICES .·´¯)·._.·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for wholesale floralytes, centerpieces supplies, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Floralytes in 10 colors including pink, red, blue, green, purple, amber, white, and ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/28/11

Elmo Costume Rental In New York (westchester)    

Hi, We have many character costume (adult size) for rent. Contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com We are located in the city of White Plains, NY 10601 Sorry but we do not deliver/ship. Please visit our link below: Thanks! Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/29/11

Costume Rental In New York (Adult Size)    

Hi, We have many costume for rent. We are located in the city of White Plains, NY Please contact us at costumesnewyork@yahoo.com And visit our link below: Have a good day! Visit our page for more info: Costume Rental New York  Elmo & More
Posted by Bernardo; updated 03/29/11

DIPPIN DOTS ICE CREAM    

Serve Dippin Dots at your next Birthday Party! Dippin Dots is fresh ice cream that has been cryogenically frozen to produce its unique look and taste. And Dippin Dots Ice Cream is Kosher! Visit our page for more info: Dippin Dots Catering
Posted by Dippin Dots; updated 03/29/11

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/29/11

Sailing In New York And Explore The Greatest City    

Planning a birthday party? Did you consider celebrating your next birthday on the boat? Sailboat Charter NY can accommodate small and large events cruising around New York. What better way to see the greatest city in the world then by a private yacht and a first-class ...
Posted by Tom; updated 03/29/11

17th Birthday Ideas     (6 replies)

In September im going to turn 17 and I have no clue what to do for a party....I`m a senior this year and i was only going to have like 12 of my close friends (girls and boys) to come. I don`t want it to be to kiddish and not too stupid....Help me if you can...thanks :)
Posted by Ashley; updated 03/29/11

Balloon Twisters In North Hollywood    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 03/29/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/30/11