Children's Entertainment In Glendale    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 04/08/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·.PERSONALIZED FAVORS - CHEAP.·´¯).·´¯)    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for personalized wedding, birthday and special event favors, and 20,000 other wedding and special event supplies, in stock and ready to ship today. Custom lollipops, custom favor jars, personalized favor boxes, custom ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/08/11

Woody,Jessie,Buzz,Easter Bunny,Elmo,Dora,Spiderman    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. We are ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 04/07/11

Yo Gabba Gabba,Backyardigans,Toy Story,Easter Bunny    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! With over 65,000 parties we are proven to be #1 in children’s party entertainment. We are ...

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/07/11

Mobile Arcade And Video Game Bus-Los Angeles    

We offer great entertainment for all ages and all types of parties. This special 40 ft bus has an amazing collection of hot games on several free-play arcade machines and a lounge area for the latest video game consoles. Daily Specials going on right now from just a ...
Posted by jake; updated 04/07/11

Our New Curious Monkey Character In Chicagoland!    

We have just added the Curious Monkey to our collection of characters! It`s really cute, and we also have the Yellow Hat Man! Many other characters available as well! Visit our page for more info: Kick! Productions
Posted by Kick! Production; updated 04/06/11

7th Party Programme    

Hi.. Pls. Help me to create for the 7th bday script for a girl.thanks
Posted by demz; updated 04/07/11

Birthday Party Magician    

We`re excited to offer you great magic entertainment for all your special occasions. The Great Stephan is taking Maine by storm, with his slight of hand and slight of mind, From great home parties, close-up magic to large scale illusion shows. Being one of Maine`s ...
Posted by Steven Cornish; updated 04/07/11

7th Bday Programme    

Pls. Help me to create a 7th bday script for a girl. Thanks
Posted by demz; updated 04/07/11

GIFTED PSYCHIC (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Spiritual Healer with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/07/11

SINGING PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Inland Empire    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess for over 24 years! We service all of San Gabriel Valley, Most of Orange County, Parts of Los Angeles County, Parts of: San Bernardino County & Riverside County. We are unsurpassed in repeat clients, ...

STAR WARS PARTIES & ENTERTAINMENT, Darth Vader & Jedi    

We have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Making children happy for over 24 years with over 65,000 parties! Darth Vader vs Jedi start off the show with an action stunt battle between good and the dark force to the ...

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN,BATMAN Superheroes    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 24 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Just for Fun goes beyond ...

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces    

Gorgeous Masquerade Theme Centerpieces, Vases, Hurricanes, Candy Jars - many styles of Centerpieces. Champagne flute favors, heart boxes and many styles of favors. Be sure to check out some of our examples...but remember your items will all be Custom Designed for ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 04/05/11

Juicy Couture Theme Centerpieces    

Juicy Couture Centerpieces & Matching Favors - a huge hit for parties & baby showers. The pictures on the Juicy Couture Theme page are only examples that have been done for other`s any of the styles of Centerpieces & Favors can be done in this theme. Visit our ...
Posted by Panache On Glass; updated 04/05/11

SERVERS & BARTENDERS AVAILABLE    

Our professional staff will do the work while you have the fun. Extrahandsforyourevents.com Visit our page for more info: Extra Hands For Your Events
Posted by Gigi; updated 04/05/11

BIRTHDAY IN AUG IN LEVITTOWN PA    

I NEED A JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK ALIKE FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER 3 BIRTHDAY..THAT IS ALL SHE IS ASKING FOR...
Posted by GINA; updated 04/05/11

Fun Sleepover Games For 12 Year Olds    

My birthday party is this week. And im iviting 3 friends and i need some fun games not supitd ones I had a sleepover party last year and i had so much fun so please help me!!
Posted by megan; updated 04/05/11

TAROT CARD READER (480)837-0627    

Rose-Ellen is a gifted Psychic and Tarot Card Reader with over 20 years experience. Available for private readings and party hire. Visit her website at: www.Rose-Ellen.com Click on link below to see her new video! Visit our page for more info: Rose-Ellen, Gifted ...
Posted by ROSE-ELLEN; updated 04/06/11

(¯'·._.·(¯'·. SILK ROSE PETALS - WHOLESALE TO PUBLIC .·´    

Shop online today with www.KoyalWholesale.com for bulk silk rose petals in 100s of colors, including wholesale red silk rose petals, pink rose petals, white silk rose petals, and dozens of other colors for the lowest prices at Koyal Wholesale. Find over 20,000 wedding ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 04/06/11

Rhode Island    

Jacksicecream is accepting bookings from april until oct 31st, book early, dates fill up very quickly. Visit our website for more info jacksicecream.net or jacks ice cream on facebook. Visit our page for more info: Jack's Ice Cream ~ Feel Like a Kid Again!!
Posted by jack; updated 04/06/11

Easter Bunny In Chicagoland!    

Easter will be here before you know it! Sweetface the Bunny and Dapper the Bunny are available for all kinds of events. They are both a lot of fun! Make the holiday even more special with one of our Bunny friends! We also have a cute Easter Chick named Peep, if you ...

Costume Characters In Chicagoland    

Kick! Productions is available! We have over a hundred characters for birthday parties and other events in the Chicagoland area. Shows can include guitar sing-alongs, balloon twisting, a little magic, games, face painting, etc. A good time will be had by all! Visit ...

Looking For Hanna Montana Impersonator     (1 reply)

Looking for information and pricing for a Hanna Montana Impersonator to come to my daughter`s Birthday party. She will be turning 5 at the end of May.
Posted by Brad; updated 04/06/11